- Nicole Freeman
- On December 31, 2015
- 0 Comments
1. Negative Seller Feedback Alert Updates
In July we added new functionalities to negative seller feedback alerts. Now negative seller feedback alerts can be sent to multiple email addresses or team members.
Additionally, we added the “From the buyer” notifications. These notifications allow the seller to respond directly to negative feedback notifications right from the email alert itself, with no need to log in to the Seller Central inbox. This update makes it easier to respond to buyers and proactively provide support on the go.
2. Feedback Genius Introduced a New User Interface
In early August we began to roll out the initial beta for a new user interface on Feedback Genius. In addition to a sleeker, more user friendly design, it came with these great new features:
- Ease of use → graphs, charts, etc.
- Your account information is now easier to view with improved visuals ranging from graphs and reports regarding your Amazon and Feedback Genius account.
- Improved analytics and new reports
- Message analytics have been visually updated to be more readable. In addition to updating graphs, we have added more reports that offer a more comprehensive overview of your Amazon and Feedback Genius account’s performance. These reports include how many messages have been sent per order, feedback conversion rates as a result of your messages, and when your customers leave seller feedback.
- Creating Message Workflow
- Creating messages is now easier than ever. When you create a message in Feedback Genius, you now have the option to create an entirely new message, copy an existing message, or use one of our many pre-made message templates.
- Template Wizard
- One of the coolest new features of the new interface is our template wizard. You can now select from a handful of pre-made message templates for various order events and message goals. These templates are meant to be used as is, or an easy way to get inspiration for your own customized message. We currently have 10 pre-made templates with more to be added in the future!
- Message Tags
- You can also use our new message tags to organize your messages. Message tags allow you to sort messages by type, such as messages for particular marketplaces, topics, SKUs/ASINs, etc.
- Ease of use → graphs, charts, etc.
- International Marketplaces
In early September Feedback Genius started supporting eight international Amazon marketplaces. The program supports the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Mexico and Canada. In the near future, we plan to support more international marketplaces including Japan and India. Not to mention, users can now access multiple Amazon Seller accounts through one integrated Feedback Genius account.
We launched the new Order Event feature that allows you to send a message to a buyer only after they have left positive Amazon Seller Feedback. This new message trigger is helping sellers gain more product reviews from buyers who have left a positive seller feedback.
In November our Customer Success Agent, Tyler Henderson, provided a useful and informative presentation on holiday proofing your Feedback Genius account. With this presentation we also provided a set of holiday templates for making the best of your Q4! We’re excited to hear everyone’s results from the busy holiday shopping season.
Those were just some of Feedback Genius’ highlights of 2015, and we have many exciting new improvements planned for 2016! We appreciate all of your continued support and feedback throughout this past year. Thanks for such a great year and here’s to many more!
Try Feedback Genius