- Jeff Cohen
- On December 21, 2015
- 0 Comments
- resource webinar
Suspension and suspension prevention have become a hot topics among Amazon sellers during the past six months. After the recent Seller Labs webinar on product quality we thought it was only natural to look at other ways for accounts to get suspended and provide you answers to your questions. To dive into these answers I sat down with Cynthia Stine, author of Suspension Prevention: Get Reinstated and Protect Your Amazon Seller Account.
In our conversation we explored 5 main questions:
- Is Amazon suspending more accounts today? And if so, why?
- What activities are most likely to get you in trouble?
- What reports should you be watching to know if you’re in trouble?
- What are basic tips to follow to ensure that your account doesn’t get suspended?
- If I get suspended, what do I need to do?
Cynthia’s book starts out with an outline of how accounts gets suspended and ends with 15 tips to avoid suspension. Have your own tip? Leave it in the comments below for a chance to win one of three copies of Cynthia’s book.