- Cory Checketts
- On August 25, 2016
- 0 Comments
- resource video
We spoke with Chris Green—author, seller, businessman, and all-around good guy—at the Prosper Show about the state of retail arbitrage on Amazon.
Here are the topics we discussed with Chris:
- Is retail arbitrage is dead?
- What do sellers need to worry about in regards to product authenticity?
- Which product categories do sellers need to stay away from?
- Are sellers allowed to buy a product off the shelf and list it as “new” rather than “like new”?
- What does the future of retail arbitrage look like?