Don’t be caught unawares this Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend! There’s still time to make a difference in your Amazon advertising before the sales weekend. From maximizing your advertising spend with ad scheduling to working with a defined keyword plan, this replay has a ton of actionable advice to help you win this sales bonanza and carry your success into the rest of the year (and 2019)!
When was the last time you were able to hear from three PPC experts on how to optimize your advertising campaigns before the holidays. The few days between Black Friday through Cyber Monday see 40-60% more traffic on Amazon, so Jeremy, Edward, and Jeff are here to help with tips and tricks to get the most out of this influx of shoppers.
From this Amazon Advertising webinar, you’ll learn:
- What you can expect from Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2018
- How your prep for this sales bonanza should go beyond Cyber Monday
- Why you should utilize coupons on your listings
- Amazon advertising techniques to maximize your ad spend and outlast your competition (Hint: Ad Scheduling!)
- New Amazon advertising updates in Seller Central you can implement in time
Trust us, the 48 minutes above can change how you view Amazon advertising and help you win market share. It’s not too late, so don’t let Amazon doubt get you down! Be sure you’re implementing a time- and money-saving software like Ignite to help you even more. Start your free 30 day trial today!
Be sure to catch up on all of our previous webinars to maximize your success on Amazon.
- Messaging Your Buyers—What You Can and Can’t Do In an Ever-Changing ToS World – Original Air Date: October 23, 2018
- Common Amazon Advertising Mistakes (And How to Avoid Making Them) – Original Air Date: October 11, 2018
- Advanced Amazon Advertising (What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You) – Original Air Date: October 3, 2018
- Understanding the NEW Amazon Advertising – Original Air Date: September 27, 2018
Last-Minute Prep for Black Friday & Cyber Monday (Plus, How to Follow Up on the Sales Bonanza) originally aired on Thursday, November 15, 2018.