- Lena R. Liberman
- On February 2, 2018
- 0 Comments
The Big Story This Week: Amazon’s Earnings and Projections
- Amazon’s Holiday Sales Surge, While Tax Bill Gives It a Profit One-Time Boost
- Amazon Wins Holiday With 38 Percent Sales Gain
- . . . But . . . Amazon Is Struggling to Duplicate Its US Success Overseas
The Big Story for Sellers: New FBA Onsite Program
- Amazon Turns to Merchants for More Warehouse Space
- Amazon Has a New Invite-Only Program That Could Solve Its Growing Warehouse Congestion Problem
- Amazon Expands Delivery Trial That Could Hurt FedEx, UPS
- Amazon’s Latest Logistics Offering Presents Another Challenge to Major Shippers
Industry Expansion: Amazon Gets Into Healthcare
- Has Amazon’s Path Into Healthcare Just Gotten Clearer?
- Amazon, JPMorgan, Berkshire Creating New Health Care Company
- Amazon Health-Care Move May Be Next ‘Home Run’ Like Cloud Services
- Amazon Already Has Huge Amounts of Our Data. What Happens When You Add Health Care to the Mix?
- Should Insurers Be Worried About Amazon’s Entry into Healthcare?
Advertising and Marketing
- Instagram Advertising Surges 122%, Amazon Ads Growing ‘Very Fast’
- Amazon’s Ad Business Grew 60 Percent This Quarter
- Keep an Eye on Amazon’s Growing Ad Business
- Amazon Is Targeting Google Search Budgets
- How Amazon’s Ad Business Could Threaten Google and Facebook
- Amazon Already Sells More Ads Than Snap And Twitter
- Amazon Reduces Inefficiencies in FBA with Supply Chain Connect
- Amazon Patents a Wristband That Can Track Workers’ Movement
- Watch Jeff Bezos Take a Tour of Amazon’s New Indoor Rainforest
- Amazon Just Revealed Its New Spheres Building, Which Features a Mini Tropical forest — Here’s What It Looks Like Inside
When Amazon Comes to Town
- Amazon Fulfillment Centers Not Actually a Good Deal for Regional Economies: Report
- Does Inviting Amazon to Your Hood Really Create Jobs?
- Cities That Lure Amazon With Incentives May Be Getting a ‘Bad Bargain,’ New Study Says