- Lena R. Liberman
- On June 15, 2018
- 0 Comments
- news, Whole Foods/grocery
The Seattle Situation and Standoff
Brick and Mortar/Roving Retail
- Sears Expands Tire Collaboration with Amazon
- Who’s That Selling Steaks, Seafood, and Toys in a Parking Lot? It’s Amazon’s Treasure Truck.
Packaging, Shipping, and Delivery
Whole Foods and Grocery
- Whole Foods CEO Says He’s ‘Not Afraid to Get Fired’ Over Disagreements with Amazon
- Amazon Is stacking Whole Foods with Execs to Weave It into Jeff Bezos’s Broader Vision
- Happy Anniversary, Amazon-Whole Foods. What’s Changed?
- Amazon Is Getting Ready to Crush LaCroix
Niche Focus: Banking and Finance
Big-Picture Retail and Economics
Alexa and Echo
Privacy and Security
Amazon Global and International
- Amazon Offers Loans To Indian Sellers
- Amazon Us Under Fire in Germany for Destroying As-New and Returned Items
- ‘This Is a Huge Scandal:’ Amazon Slammed for Destroying As-New and Returned Goods
- Amazon Accused of Poor Working Conditions at Supplier Factory
- Watchdog: Amazon Supplier Still Violating Chinese Labor Laws, from Wages to Food
Miscellaneous Amazon-Related News and Opinions
Atlanta-Area Sellers: Are You Looking for a Great Opportunity to Learn, Network, and Have Fun? Join Us in Athens for Seller Labs Live on July 25!
Join 50+ local-area sellers for a visit to the Seller Labs office! In addition to seeing where the SL magic happens, you’ll enjoy workshops with our team members and presentations that will help you build your Amazon brand. Tickets are just $99 for a full day of business-betterment and tons of fun. Get your tickets today!