- Lena R. Liberman
- On October 27, 2017
- 0 Comments
Amazon Key: Amazon’s newest terrifying, ingenious, invasive innovation is here!
- Amazon Key Is a New Service That Lets Couriers Unlock Your Front Door
- Amazon Is Going to Let Delivery People into Our Homes, Here’s Why I’m Not Ready for That
Wal-Mart and Amazon: The rivalry heats up again.
- The Gap Between Wal-Mart and Amazon Is Still Getting Bigger
- Wal-Mart’s Latest Plan to Compete With Amazon
Stocks and Revenue: It was a very, very, very good Q3.
- Amazon Shares Surge 13% to Record Above $1100 as Wall Street Shocked by Giant’s Rapid Growth
- Amazon Shares Surge as Overseas Momentum Reaches a Tipping Point
- Amazon.com Announces Third Quarter Sales up 34% to $43.7 Billion
- Amazon Sales Surge After Whole Foods Acquisition, Busy Prime Day
Amazon and Advertising: The momentum continues to build and big things appear on the horizon.
- ‘The Tech Is Good Enough’: Why Amazon’s DSP Is Becoming a Rival to Google
- Amazon Sponsored Products Ads Account For 82% Of Its Marketplace Ad Spend
- Amazon Video Push Aims to Keep Shoppers From YouTube Search
- Amazon Advertisers Lose Real Estate On Search Results Pages — How Will This Impact Your Sales?
Expansion and Crossover: Growing, preparing for more growth, and a growing pain or two are in this week’s mix.
- Amazon Gains Wholesale Pharmacy Licenses in Multiple States
- Amazon Expands Payment Service, Teaming Up with Point-of-Sale Provider Clover for Restaurant Orders
- Amazon Gets 238 Proposals Across North America for ‘HQ2’
- Big Box Retailers Are Hitting Amazon with Restrictions on Whole Foods
A Few Cases Where Amazon Proved That Even It Doesn’t Get Everything Exactly Right: It does happen, you know.
- Amazon Is Getting Almost No Revenue from Its Bookstores
- Amazon Halts Online Wine Sales
- Amazon’s In-Store Returns Program Needs Some Work