- Lena R. Liberman
- On October 20, 2017
- 0 Comments
Lots of Love for Seller Labs This Week and We’re Mighty Thankful (and Ready to Give Back)
- PBS nightly news program Chicago Tonight hosted Seller Labs Chief Marketing Officer Jeff Cohen for his expert take on Deadline Day for Amazon HQ2 Bids. Jeff shared thoughts far beyond HQ2 possibilities and went deeper into the larger Amazon mentality and growth plans. It’s a must watch.
- Phil Masiello at Practical Ecommerce included the whole Seller Labs suite of tools in his picks for My Favorite Strategies, Tools for Selling on Amazon. Thanks, Phil, we’re so glad you find our software helpful! And for folks like Phil who can benefit from our full line-up of Ignite, Scope, Feedback Genius, and Quantify, try Seller Labs Pro with a heavily discounted plan that will cover all your bases in time for Q4.
- Speaking of Q4 . . . Amazon.com Unwraps its 2017 Holiday Toy List, Electronics Gift Guide and Home Gift Guide
- And because we can’t get enough segues, speaking of toys . . . we’ve launched our Seller Labs Cares holiday campaign with Toys for Tots! With your help, we’re working hard to turn $10,000 into $50,000 worth of toys so that no kids go without gifts this holiday season. Seller Labs Founder and CEO Brandon Checketts announced the campaign earlier this week. For more info and to join us in the effort, check out our SLT4T page.
Two Amazon Programs Bite the Dust
Lest any of us thinks that Amazon solely innovates and acquires, we now take a moment to pour one out for a couple of Amazon programs being retired this month.
- “Amazon is officially retiring its aStore affiliate feature after years of disappointing revenue returns. The feature, which Amazon will shutter on Oct. 27, offers Amazon affiliates the ability to generate returns from placing their Amazon stores directly on their websites.” More at Why Amazon Ditched Its Affiliate Store Feature and Amazon’s aStore Closing: 4 Takeaways.
- And just a few days later on Halloween, AMS Pages goes to the grave. For sellers and brands partial to this tool, fret not and check out your options in the replacement program, Amazon Stores/Storefront. We first covered this development in mid-August with Amazon Storefront Gets a Much-Needed Makeover, But Not All Sellers May Partake.
From the Fulfillment Files
- Amazon’s Latest Warehouse Specializes in Oversized Shipping
- Amazon Strikes Locker Deal With Apartment Landlords
Advertising, the Amazon News that Just Won’t Quit
- Amazon Patent Hangs Advertising On Real-Time Updates To Recommendations
- Madison Avenue Wants to Crash Netflix, Amazon