Winning at Business: Strategies for Building an eCommerce Brand
Winning at Business: Strategies for Building an eCommerce Brand first aired live on Thursday, August 26, 2021. Information shared was up to date as of that date.
There are hundreds of thousands of “brands” on Amazon and in the greater eCommerce space. However, how many of those brands would be considered a household name? Building an eCommerce brand isn’t easy, but it is absolutely doable.
We’ve brought together some amazing eCommerce experts for this panel to answer your questions, and share their own stories and strategies for how they’ve developed countless eCommerce brands. These guys have been there, so you can trust their experience.
At the end of the day, a brand comes down to an emotional appeal to a person. Jeff mentions that you have a specific reaction when you hear “Chick-fil-a”. It may be the sauces or the nuggets or even that they’re closed on Sundays. However, there is that emotional feeling one way or the other. You can say the same thing with Target or Volcanica Coffee.
Building a brand is so much more than just a high-quality, well-desired product. Build a story and start that emotional appeal.
Resources for Building an eCommerce Brand
- Build an eCommerce Brand in 5 Simple Steps
- Grow Your Brand and Learn from Aspirational Competitors
- How to Conduct a Competitive Analysis
- Amazon Hits Chinese Sellers with Crackdown on Fake Reviews
- Guide to Amazon Posts
- Amazon Influencer Program for Sellers
- AMZ Teardown: Product Listings that Beat the Competition
- Using Buyer Personas for Targeted Selling Tactics
Connect with Our Panelists
Our panelists are wonderful, welcoming people. Feel free to connect with any of them on LinkedIn!
- Jeff Cohen, Seller Labs + X-Cart
- Carlos Alvarez, Wizards of eCom
- Unfortunately, Carlos was stuck with a delayed flight and unable to make this webinar. However, he is still so knowledgeable and worth the connection.
- Maurice Contreras, Volcanica Coffee
- Brandon Young, Seller Systems
Caroline is an Event Manager, Partner Specialist,and Marketing Expert at DISQO. When she's not offering excellent customer support she's doing pirouettes and cheering on the UGA Bulldogs.