- Patrick Muir
- On June 30, 2015
- 0 Comments
The great news is that it worked. There were 20 boxes of silicone suction lids and all the product was checked into Amazon without an issue.
Tips on how to drop ship directly from China:
- Ask the manufacturer if they’ve sent stuff directly to Amazon for other customers.
- Before paying for merchandise, send the manufacturer a sample label and ask if they can provide that service. You lose all your leverage once you pay the vendor.
- Insist on a photo of the carton with the FBA label. This is especially important if they’ve never done this before with a customer.
- Try it out on a small order first and then scale up your order.
Drop shipping directly from China likely saved at least $7 per box in additional shipping costs plus all the cost of printing my own labels and taking 20 boxes to the UPS store. Now that I have a proven process with this vendor, it will be easier to keep items in stock.
I’m now running two Snagshout campaigns to build reviews and a solid sales ranking:
- Selling the product for $1. I’m giving 10 of these away per day and they are all snagged within an hour.
- Selling the product for $4.98. These don’t go as fast, but they do go.