- Nicole Freeman
- On October 8, 2015
- 0 Comments
What is the feature?
Feedback Genius allows you to create messages that can be sent to past orders.
What would I use this feature for?
This feature allows you to contact past customers. You can use it to request product reviews, seller feedback or as a support tool. It’s perfect for those just getting started with Feedback Genius and have orders they have not contacted yet.
How do I access and use this feature?
- Click on “Messages” at the top of your user dashboard.
- Select the message you want to send
- Click on the navicon menu sidebar to the right of your message
- Select “Edit Filters”
- Then select “Show Advanced Filters”
- From the Under the Delivery Window section, you can set however many days in the past you want the message to be sent to customers. You can send messages from 1 day to 60 days back.
- Click “Done” after selecting how many days in the past you would like it to send.
Adjust your message’s content according to how your message is being sent. For example, you would not say, “Your order was delivered yesterday” if you are reaching out to customers who received their product 2 days or more in the past. Rather, say something more general like, “Your order was delivered recently.”
Please watch the video to see the feature demonstration:
As with all Feedback Genius features, please feel free to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions or concerns. Thank you!