- Lena R. Liberman
- On October 19, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Amazon advertising, Amazon Prime, ebay, news, product reviews
- When Is ‘Black Friday’ 2018? Expected Sale Dates For Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart
- Looking to boost Q4 sales? You gotta advertise big. But don’t just throw more money at Amazon Advertising, advertise savvier instead! Start your FREE trial of Ignite and dominate Amazon PPC this Q4 and beyond.
Amazon Reviews Manipulation (An Inside Job)
- Amazon Doles Out Freebies to Juice Sales of Its Own Brands
- Amazon Reportedly Manipulates Reviews for Its Own Products
- Amazon Accused of “Manipulating Reviews” to Promote Own Labels
- Amazon Is Raking in Reviews for Its Private-Label Products, But That’s Its Prerogative
- Report: Amazon’s Product Review System Harms Independent Merchants
- As you can see, getting reviews that are both plentiful in quantity and high in quality is a challenge that even Amazon faces. Build, protect, and enhance your brand with Feedback Genius. Try FBG free for 30 days.
Marketplace Wars: eBay vs. Amazon
- eBay Sues Amazon, Accusing It of Poaching Sellers
- eBay Files Lawsuit Against Amazon Over ‘Seller Recruitment’
- eBay Is Suing Amazon Over an Alleged “Scheme” to Steal Its Top Sellers
- 3 Questions to Ask If You’re Considering Buying an Amazon Ad
- 5 Quick Tricks to Improve Your Amazon Listing’s Ranking on Google
- Advertisers Are Moving Search Budget from Google to Amazon
- Amazon Adds to Its Value With Digital Ads
- Martin Sorrell Bets Amazon Will Reach $100 Billion in Ad Spend
Amazon Prime and Prime Subscribers
Amazon Examined, Evaluated, and Explained
- How Much Will Online Store Sales Contribute Amazon’s Top Line By 2020?
- How Online Merchants Can Creatively Address Challenges With Amazon
- Brands Are Simply Guests On Amazon’s Platform, And That’s OK
- Amazon Tops in Product Search, But Can It Keep Growing?
- The March of Amazon Business Has Resellers Quaking in Their Booties
- How Much of the Consumer’s Paycheck Goes to Amazon?
- How Much Will Subscription Services Contribute To Amazon’s Near-Term Revenue Growth?
- Amazon Is on Track to Dominate Apparel Sales. What’s Next for Retailers?
Politics, Government, and Amazon
- Amazon Could Have a Very Real Antitrust Problem
- Jeff Bezos Is Totally Cool with Governments Investigating Amazon
Privacy and Security
- Anonymous Employee Calls on Amazon Web Services to Stop Selling Face-Recognition Technology to Police Departments