- Lena R. Liberman
- On December 14, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Amazon advertising, amazon business, amazon seller news, counterfeits/fakes, news, sponsored products
Pardon the change to our regular ICYMI format, but things tend to run a bit out of the ordinary around this time of year as you well know. That said . . .
A Holiday Message and Clarification
Today was the last day to donate physical product to our Seller Labs Cares Toys for Tots holiday drive (so many thanks to those who did just that). HOWEVER . . . you can still make T4T charitable cash donations through the end of 2018. You’ll be doing an awesome deed to help families in need and we’ll of course send you a receipt for tax purposes.
A Gift for You!
Regardless of whether or not you can join us in the giving this season, you can certainly participate in the receiving! Our friends at BigCommerce have just released The Definitive Guide to Selling on Amazon [2019 Edition] and it is sure to be your go-to reference for the year ahead. This free resource is simply awesome and we’re super honored to have authored Chapter 15, “Amazon Advertising & PPC: What You Need to Know, How to Get Started, and a Tool to Help You Along the Way.” Thanks, BigCommerce, for putting this out there! Amazon sellers: download this eBook now and get your free 30-day trial of Ignite, the Amazon Advertising software that gives you the PPC Advantage.
And Now to the Amazon Seller News . . .
- Amazon: Friend or Foe for Retailers This Holiday Season?
- Amazon Workers in Spain and Germany Announce Strikes Ahead of Christmas: ‘Change Must Come Now’
Amazon Private Label and “Our Brands”
- Will Amazon’s Private Labels Squeeze Out Smaller Brands?
- Amazon Eyes Private Label Toys
- Amazon Is Becoming a Toymaker
Amazon Seller News: Penalties for Safety-Standard Violations
- Amazon Places Further Responsibility on Third-Party Sellers Who Violate Safety Standards
- Amazon To Penalize Third-Party Sellers For Sending Unsafe Packages
Privacy, Security, Data Sharing
- Amazon Reportedly Taking Action Against Global Staff Over Leaked or Sold Third-Party Seller Data
- Amazon, Amid Crackdown on Seller Scams, Fires Employees Over Data Leak
- High-Tech Degrees and the Price of an Avocado: The Data New York Gave to Amazon
Workers, Wages, and Warehouse Conditions
- Amazon Workers in New York Just Announced Their Plan to Unionize
- Bringing Amazon to the Table: Workers at Amazon Fulfillment Centers in Minneapolis Are Fighting for Better Conditions. And Amazon Is Starting to Come to the Table.
- An Amazon Fulfillment Center Comes to ‘South Park’ and the Tech Giant is a Prime Target for Comedy
Brick and Mortar
The Ongoing War with Google Extends to Le Marketplace
Amazon Reviews Manipulation
- Amazon Fires Employees Accused of Helping Sellers Manipulate Listings, Firm Also Takes Down Thousands of Dodgy Reviews
Counterfeits, Fakes, Frauds, and Scams
- Amazon Ran a Sting to Root Out Counterfeit Textbooks, but Some Small Sellers Say They Were Unfairly Targeted
- Fake Amazon Packages and GPS Helped Cops Catch Package Thieves