- Lena R. Liberman
- On March 29, 2019
- 0 Comments
- amazon seller news
Timely Information and Advice for Amazon Sellers
- April 15, 2019 is Fulfillment by Amazon’s next scheduled long-term storage fee inventory cleanup. Info at FBA long-term storage fees.
- Tax collection for orders shipped to District of Columbia or Nebraska State effective April 1, 2019. More here.
- How To Master Amazon: “Bullet Points, Always” with Julia Munder of Maxwell-Scott
- What to Do When Amazon Sales Cannibalize Your Ecommerce Sales
Amazon by the Numbers
- The Enormous Numbers Behind Amazon’s Market Reach
- Drunk Shoppers Blow $48B Annually—Mostly on Amazon
- Only 3% of Millennials Don’t Use Amazon
Brand News and Private Label
Counterfeits, Fakes, Fraud: Project Zero
- Can Amazon’s New Project Zero Stem the Rise of Online Counterfeit Sales?
- Amazon’s official Project Zero website here.
Partnerships and Collaborations
Seller Education Opportunities
- WEBINAR REPLAY: If you missed “Reclaim Time & Increase Profits with Expert PPC Management on Your Side” on March 27, catch the replay here. You’ll learn how Seller Labs experts can free you up to grow your business while enjoying the kind of Amazon Advertising success that builds brands. Our Seller Labs Managed Services hosts shared some powerful tips and jaw-dropping real-life success stories.
- SELLER LABS EVENTS: Seller Labs’ annual Resonate event delivers advanced knowledge and thought leadership you won’t find anywhere else. Join us May 7-8 in Atlanta for Resonate 2019. SPECIAL OFFER FOR ICYMI READERS: Grab your tickets now and use promo code ICYMI to save $200 per ticket!