- Lena R. Liberman
- On March 15, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Amazon advertising, Amazon Prime, amazon seller news, news, Prime Day, sales tax
This Week’s Big Amazon Seller News: Go Ahead, Price It However You Want!
- Amazon Will No Longer Dictate How Sellers Price Their Products
- Amazon Silently Ends Controversial Pricing Agreements with Sellers
- Amazon Changes Third-Party Seller Pricing Policy Amid Growing Pressure: Report
- Amazon Caves on Seller Pricing
For the Second Week in a Row: What Is Happening to/with Amazon Vendors?!?
- False Alarm: Amazon Did Not Cut Off Thousands of Vendors Last Week
- Amazon: A Vendor Purge or Poor Communication?
- Report: Amazon Asks Reactivated Vendors to Support Brand Registry
- What Really Happened With the Amazon Vendor Purge
Amazon Prime Continues Trending Up . . . Are You Ready to Capitalize?
- More Than 50% of US Households Will Have Amazon Prime in 2019
- We’ve always got Amazon Prime on our minds and we’re already looking ahead to July and Prime Day 2019. There’s no such thing as too early when it comes to readying your brand for Amazon opportunities so do join us on Tuesday, April 23 at 2:00 PM EDT for “Prepare Your Brand to Stand Out on Amazon Prime Day.”
Tax Troubles: The Golden State Edition
- ‘We’ll Pay Until We Die’: California Wants Back Taxes from Retailers Who Sold on Amazon
- What California’s Move to Collect Back Taxes from Amazon Fulfillment Users Means for Your Business
Ever-Changing Amazon: Trust, Credibility, and Reputation
- Amazon’s Crisis Of Trust
- Trust is everything, especially online and in a world of increasing counterfeits and scammers. If you missed “Build and Protect Your Amazon Reputation with Feedback Genius,” no worries, we’ve got the replay (and tons of related resources) for you here.
Brand News and Private Label
March Focus: Amazon Advertising
- On Tuesday we hosted “Scale Your Amazon Business: Advertise Smarter Using Ignite.” Amazon Advertising expert Bret Darby and Ignite Product Manager Dan Crittenden treated attendees to tons of stats, info, and winning tips for how to supercharge your Amazon ad campaigns. Catch the replay here.
- UPCOMING WEBINAR: “Reclaim Time & Increase Profits with Expert PPC Management on Your Side” Wednesday, March 27, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. EDT. Is outsourcing Amazon Advertising right for you? In this webinar, you’ll learn how Seller Labs experts can can free you up to grow your business while enjoying the kind of Amazon Advertising success that builds brands. Our Seller Labs Managed Services hosts will share some of our customers’ success stories, and at the end of the session, you can request your own scorecard! Register here.
Seller Labs Events: Resonate Returns!
- There’s no shortage of Amazon-related conferences in the space, but there is a dearth of fresh thought and original content. Seller Labs’ annual Resonate event fills that void with all sorts of advanced knowledge and thought leadership you won’t find anywhere else. Join us May 7-8 in Atlanta for Resonate 2019. The speaker lineup is tops, the thinking is out of the box, the content is original, and the networking opportunities are unparalleled. SPECIAL OFFER FOR ICYMI READERS: Grab your tickets now and use promo code ICYMI to save $100 per ticket!