- Lena R. Liberman
- On April 17, 2020
First, Some Much-Needed Really Good News
- Amazon to Let Third-Party Sellers Sell Non-Essential Items Again
- Amazon Lets Sellers Resume Shipping “Non-Essential” Items to Warehouses
- Amazon Resumes Intake of “All Products” into Fulfillment Centers
From Seller Labs (and yes we are open and working and here for you!)
- Webinar Replay: Managing Data in Changing Economic Times
- 6 Tips for Using Amazon Product Advertising for Product Launches
- Going a little stir crazy and wondering what you can do with and for your business during this trying time? Grab a FREE 30-day trial of Seller Labs Pro and see how all aspects of your Amazon seller account can flourish.
Straight From Amazon: Policy and Program Changes
- Introduction to Receiving Notifications on New Product Types and Upcoming Changes: Starting April, we are introducing new Product Types and modifying few existing ones. These Product Types will have product specific attributes that will help you describe your products better. This change will not immediately affect your existing selection. More information here.
Prime Day Postponed or Even Canceled?
In a World Gone Mad
Opinions and Assessments: How Coronavirus Impacts Amazon, Culture, and the Economy
- Amazon Was Powerful Before Coronavirus. It’ll Be Dominant After
- Will We Forgive Amazon When This Is Over?
- Another Sign of Surging Demand on Amazon.com
- Amazon Stops Accepting New Online Grocery Customers Amid Surging Demand
- COVID-19 Wreaks Havoc on Inventories
- Amazon Discovers Competing with FedEx and UPS Is More Difficult Than It Seems
- Amazon Is Turning Some Whole Foods Markets Into ”Dark Stores”
- Amazon Stock Hits a New All-Time High as It Sees Unprecedented Demand
Amazon Warehouses and Workers
- Warehouse Workers Are Forcing Amazon to Take COVID-19 Seriously
- Amazon Says Employees Quarantined by a Doctor Will Get Paid, But So Far Many Say They Haven’t
- Amazon Fires Two Tech Workers After They Publicly Criticized Warehouse Conditions
- Amazon Is Developing Its Own Coronavirus Test for Workers
- Bezos Says Amazon May Test All Employees for COVID-19 Infection
Amazon Fulfillment Centers in France Grind to a Halt
- France Orders Amazon to Only Ship Essential Goods Within 24 Hours or Face Penalty of 1 Million Euros Per Day
- Amazon Shuts Down Distribution Centers in France
- Why Amazon Warehouses Are Shut Down in France, and Why It Won’t Happen in the US