The Knowledge: Opportunities for Amazon Sellers
We’re back with more free webinars where our experts help you grow your business. Join us for key information, and of course, practical tactics for bettering your business.
- “Build and Protect Your Amazon Reputation with Feedback Genius” Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. EST. Proactively take control of customer service in order to build and protect your reputation and position your business for growth. Register here.
- “Scale Your Amazon Business: Advertise Smarter Using Ignite” Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. EDT. Amazon Advertising has become increasingly high-stakes. Learn how to use the Ignite ad platform to drive performance, profitability, and efficiency. Register here.
- Maximize your webinar benefits by working along in your own accounts! Start your free 30-day trials of Feedback Genius and Ignite. If you’re already using one or both apps, bundle and save with Seller Labs Pro.
Making Sense of Amazon: Assessments, Earnings, and Outlooks
- Amazon’s 2018 Sales Topped $232 Billion
- Amazon Is Now A Slowing Growth Story
- Don’t Overlook These Metrics From Amazon’s Fourth-Quarter Update
- Amazon Will Spend More Cash in 2019 and That’s a Good Thing
- It’s Official: Amazon Considers Its Shipping Partners Competitors
- Amazon Shipping Costs Hit Record $9B in Latest Quarter, Total Nearly $28B for 2018
Amazon and the Law
Privacy, Security, and Your Data
- Amazon Recorded Video of a Seller’s Face for Identification Purposes
- Amazon May Be Forcing Its Sellers to Contribute to Its Facial Recognition Program
- Amazon Defends Its Facial-Recognition Technology, Supports Calls for Legislation
Brand News: Amazon’s Fast-Track
Advertising on Amazon and in Response to Amazon
- Amazon’s Advertising Play Spans Far Greater Than Its Marketplace
- Jeff Bezos Used to Hate Spending Money on Ads, but Told Employees in November He ‘Changed His Mind’
- Building Up Its Retail Media Operation to Compete with Amazon, Wayfair Launches Sponsored Products
Counterfeits, Fakes, Frauds, Scams, and Generally Dodgy Behavior
- Amazon Added a First-Ever Warning About Counterfeit Products to Its Earnings Report
- Amazon Has Finally Admitted to Investors That It Has a Counterfeit Problem
Then Things Got Weird…
- Tesla Launches Amazon Store with New Merch, Maybe More Coming … then removes its Storefront in less than a day … then puts it back up (Amazon Tesla Storefront, which may or may not currently be available)
- Death of Retail? Eerie Abandoned Malls Become Amazon Fulfillment Centers
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer of ‘Extortion and Blackmail’