- Lena R. Liberman
- On January 17, 2020
Opportunities for Amazon Sellers
Let’s start off with mention of a couple of upcoming webinars from which Amazon sellers might benefit. There’s still time to register for either or both and I hope you’ll join us.
- [Webinar] 20/20 Vision: What Amazon Sellers Need to Know and Do in the New Year – Tuesday, January 21, 2020 @ 3PM EST. Hot topic, three amazing Amazon experts — Jeff Cohen, Peter Kearns, and James Thomson — discussing it. Not to be missed.
- [Webinar] The 4 Components to Building a Strong Brand on Amazon – Thursday, January 23, 2020 @ 2PM EST. With the Amazon Marketplace so crowded and so competitive right now, every seller can benefit from this session.
FedEx Back as a Shipping Option for Amazon 3P Sellers
- Amazon Lifts FedEx Ground Restriction for Third-Party Sellers
- Amazon-FedEx Standoff Comes to an End
- Amazon Calls a Truce with FedEx
Real Amazon Sellers Sharing Their Experiences
Tackling the Amazon Counterfeits Problem
- Amazon to Ramp Up Counterfeit Reporting to Law Enforcement
- Amazon Partners with Law Enforcement for Ongoing Counterfeit Issues
The Amazon Presence Conundrum: What’s a Brand to Do?
- More Brands Are Leaving Amazon, but the Strategy Could Backfire
- Ikea Ditches Amazon: Why the eCommerce Giant Needs to Show 3rd-Party Sellers More Love
Looking Back: Remember HQ2? Yeah, this happened. Exactly zero people surprised.
- This Is the Moment for Retailers to Embrace Voice Commerce. So says, Patrick Gauthier, VP of Amazon Pay, and I concur; voice commerce made my “Hot in 2020” picks. Hit the 20/20 Vision webinar to see where our experts stand and what our survey of the community says.
Privacy and Your Data
Category Focus: Apparel — The “China Again” Edition
Partnerships and Rivalries
- Kohl’s CEO: “Amazon Is Working”
- Amazon vs. Walmart: Who’s Really Winning Online Grocery?
- Alibaba and Amazon Are on a Collision Course in Europe
- After Canceling on Netflix, “Good Omens” Is Now Coming to Amazon Prime. I include this not because it directly relates to Amazon seller news, but because it’s indicative of how serious the battle for streaming content has become, and it shows how Amazon rarely hesitates to pounce on a competitor’s leavings.
Amazon Advertising: Video Beyond Amazon
India: Part of the Amazon Juggernaut but a Country Defiant
- India Orders Investigation Into Alleged Anti-Competitive Practices by Amazon and Walmart’s Flipkart
- Jeff Bezos Heads to India as Amazon Faces Regulatory Probes and Waves of Protests
- Under Fire in India, Amazon Offers Small Business Owners $1 Billion Olive Branch
- Amazon’s Fresh $1B Investment in India Is Not a Big Favor, Says India Trade Minister