Happy new year, sellers and Seller Labs’ community! This first ICYMI Amazon Seller News of 2019 provides some welcome respite in the form of a condensed post. There just wasn’t the usual barrage of Amazon-related news over this past week, and honestly, I’m okay with that rarity. Let’s enjoy the unusual ease and seize the opportunity to to catch our breaths post-Q4, reset, reboot, breathe, stretch, and look ahead to making good decisions (business and personal) in the new year. Enjoy this week’s microdose of Amazon news and take it easy, friends.
Looking Back at the Holidays and 2018 Generally
- This Is The Year That Truly Challenged People’s Trust In Amazon
- Amazon Dominated Retail in 2018 — and No One Else Even Came Close to Touching It
- 5 Stunning Takeaways From Amazon’s Record-Breaking Holiday Season
- Alexa-Powered Shopping Triples During Holiday Season
A Look Ahead to 2019
- ‘Hey Alexa, How Do I Get My Product Visible in Amazon Search in 2019?’
- What Amazon Advertising’s Big 2018 Advancements Will Mean for 2019
- Speaking of the year ahead . . . Resonate 2019 tickets are on sale! I know that May seems far off, but this is Resonate and IT ALWAYS SELLS OUT, so don’t wait to get your tickets and for this unique conference.
Whole Foods and Grocery
Counterfeits, Fakes, Frauds, and Scams
- How to Lose Tens of Thousands of Dollars on Amazon
- The Amazon Transparency Program Is A Counterfeiter’s Worst Nightmare
- How to Handle Unauthorized Sellers on Amazon
- Reddit Photography Discussion: ”What is going on with Amazon and fake photography gear? How are they not pulling stuff off there MONTHS after they are reported as fake?”