- Lena R. Liberman
- On January 18, 2019
- amazon policy update
Amazon Seller News: Policy and Practice
- New Inventory Templates: “Starting January 31, 2019, if you are using category specific templates or the Book Loader, Amazon will no longer accept older versions of the category specific inventory templates…” Read more and grab new templates here.
- FBA Fulfillment Rates and Fees Change on February 19: Don’t guess how the changes will affect you. Amazon is providing tools so that “you can now compare your current FBA fulfillment fees with the new rates that take effect on February 19.”
- More from the “Don’t Guess” Files: Condition Guidelines Updated for Used, Certified Refurbished, and Rental Products. This goes way beyond just Apple refurbished products so check out the updates and get your listings in order.
- Opportunity Knocks for Certified Small/Diverse Businesses: Professional sellers can now upload diversity certifications to be displayed to Amazon Business customers via Amazon Business Profile, Product Detail, and Offer Listing pages. These credentials can positively influence socially-conscious shoppers. Find out more.
- Restricted Restricted Product Policy Violations Visibility: Amazon’s Account Health dashboard is indispensable and it just keeps getting more helpful. This week, Amazon added Restricted Product Policy Violations to the Product Policy Compliance section of Account Health so you can monitor another metric that affects your health score.
Reputation Management Matters More Than Ever
- As indicated above, your Amazon Account Health is a powerful measurement. Within the Amazon flywheel model, it’s inextricably linked to your sales and revenue, your ranking, your brand strength, and your reputation. All of this is connected by one thing, and it’s Amazon’s differentiator: the customer experience. Learn how to take control of every crucial step involved and how to bring it all home profitably by joining us for Protect Your Amazon Reputation with Feedback Genius, a free webinar hosted by Seller Labs on Tuesday, February 19th 2019 @ 2:00 P.M. EST. Register here.
Amazon Examined, Evaluated, Assessed, and Anticipated
Amazon Private Label and “Our Brands”
- Amazon’s New Ad-Supported Video Channel Freedive Could Challenge Facebook And Google
- Amazon Amps Up Influencer Marketing
Privacy, Security, and Your Data
Amazon Global & International
- Amazon Dash Buttons Deemed Illegal By German Court
- Amazon France Accused of Destroying 3 Million Unsold Items
- Amazon Is on a Hiring Spree in India, Even As New Restrictions on Foreign Sellers Loom
- Amazon and eBay Evict Sellers Amid VAT Crackdown
- UK Has ‘Red Flagged’ 4,600 Sellers for Tax Evasion on Marketplaces Like Amazon in 2 Years