- Lena R. Liberman
- On January 25, 2019
- Amazon Prime
Amazon Assessment: Spotlight on 3P Sellers, 1P Sellers, and Small-to-Medium Businesses
- Straight from Amazon, their annual Amazon Small Business Impact Report
- Amazon: Third-Party Sales Grow Faster Than First-Party
- More Than 50,000 Small Businesses Exceeded $500,000 In Sales In Amazon’s Stores
- Amazon SMB Sellers Topping $1M in Sales Grow by 20 Pct in 2018
This Week’s Buzz Article
News for Amazon Sellers
- Amazon’s New Metrics Help Advertisers Pinpoint Cost of Acquiring Customers
- 3 Weeks Away: February 15 is the next Long-term storage fee inventory cleanup FBA Long-Term Storage Fees (see Last-Minute Strategies to Beat Amazon Long-Term Storage Fees for tips to help cut costs)
- IRS Tax Form 1099-K Is Now Available in the Amazon Tax Document Library. This is only for US taxpayers who met certain conditions described here.
Logistics Focus: Delivery and the Last Mile
Amazon Prime: Is the Advantage Over?
- Amazon Will Soon Lose the Biggest Reason to Pay for Prime
- Amazon Reaps Prime Rewards as eBay Floats Fulfillment Program
- From WhatsApp to Alexa: Why the Ad-Free Era Is Over
- Amazon Knows What You Buy. And It’s Building a Big Ad Business From It.
- Prepare for the Digital ‘Triopoly’ as Amazon’s Advertising Model Emerges