- Lena R. Liberman
- On January 31, 2020
Amazon’s Q4 Results and Prime Growth
- Amazon Crushes Earnings, and Here’s the Most Impressive Part
- Amazon Soars on a Sales and Earnings Beat: 6 Key Takeaways
- Bezos Is $12.8 Billion Richer After Amazon Delivers Strong Holiday Sales
- Amazon Reports Strong Holiday Shopping Results and Prime Milestone
Around and About Amazon
- Amazon Restricts Employee Travel to China as Coronavirus Spreads
- Workers Criticize Amazon on Climate Despite Risk to Jobs
- Amazon’s Customers Are Richer Than Walmart’s: Why That Matters
News for and About Amazon Sellers
- Who’s Winning on Amazon Right Now?
- Amazon Store Success for Small Businesses Seems to Be on the Upswing
- Amazon’s Retail Business Has a Secret Weapon
- Merkle Releases Q4 2019 Digital Marketing Report, Showcasing Impressive Growth for Amazon and Varying Trends for Google During Holiday Season
- Amazon Emphasizes Brand Advertising Ambitions In Q4 Earnings
- How to Advertise with Amazon in 2020 (Infographic)
- 11 Amazon Advertising Mistakes to Avoid in 2020 (featuring Seller Labs’ very own Edward “PPC Ed” Ruffin)
When Brands Leave Amazon
Who’s Liable for What and When?
- Amazon Accountability Needed
- How Amazon’s Liability for Third Party Products Will Harm Amazon Sellers
Amazon Ring Privacy Concerns
- Amazon’s Ring Doorbell App Is Leaking User Data To Third Parties
- Amazon’s Ring Causes Further Concerns Over Third-Party Data-Sharing
Niche Focus: Fashion and Apparel
- High-End Fashion Brands Are Writing Off Amazon’s Rumored Luxury Platform
- Amazon’s Reported Foray Into Luxury Might Lure Some Brands in Relaunch Mode
- Amazon Fashion Dominated by Non-Branded Apparel from Third-Party Sellers
- Amazon, Already the Nation’s Top Fashion Retailer, Is Positioned to Grab Even More Market Share
Dodgy Doings (and Dealing with Those Who Do Them)
- How Amazon Escapes Liability for the Riskiest Products on Its Site
- Scamazon So Commonplace It Dashes Shoppers Hope
- How Amazon, eBay and Other Online Stores Try to Trick You Into Buying
- Is Trump Declaring War on Counterfeits or Amazon and Other eMarketplaces?
- Amazon and Other Online Marketplaces Facilitate Counterfeiting, U.S. Says
- Combating Trafficking in Counterfeit and Pirated Goods (Official Homeland Security Office of Strategy, Policy & Plans document)
Amazon News, Updates, and Policy Changes for Sellers
- Effective February 1, 2020: Tax collection for orders shipped to North Carolina State begins. You know the drill by now and that answers to common questions, information about your reporting options, and links to individual state resources are available in the Amazon Marketplace Tax Collection FAQ.
- February 15, 2020: Fulfillment by Amazon’s next scheduled long-term storage fee inventory cleanup. For details, see FBA long-term storage fees and Last-Minute Strategies to Beat Amazon Long-Term Storage Fees.
- Effective February 18, 2020: US FBA and Referral Fee Changes.
This Week’s Seller Labs Goodies
- Try Seller Labs Pro FREE for 30 days. It’s the ultimate suite of tools for Amazon sellers so give it a try and see what it can do for your business.