- Lena R. Liberman
- On March 13, 2020
Coronavirus Is Ruining Everything
- Panic surrounding coronavirus has created an opportunity for manufacturers and merchants to make false claims and gouge the buying public:
- Coronavirus is highly contagious and not slowing down in its spread. COVID-19 has already hit Amazon employees in Europe and the United States. Amazon is responding with flexibility and assistance:
- Few businesses, especially those that are event-driven and heavily invested in public interaction, are willing to risk the health of their employees, clients, and communities:
Well, the Common Cold Sort of Pales in Comparison
- Amazon Is Reportedly Working to Find a Cure for the Common Cold
- A Secret Initiative at Amazon Known as ”Project Gesundheit” Is Working to Create a Cure for the Common Cold
Tech Licensing and Data Use
- Amazon to Sell Its Automated Checkout Technology to Third-Party Retailers
- Will Rival Retailers Buy Amazon’s “Just Walk Out” Technology?
- Amazon Is Selling Its Cashierless Checkout to Other Stores — What Happens to the Data?
Dud Merchandise on the Amazon Marketplace: Who’s Responsible?
- How Expired Food Still Ends Up on Amazon and What’s Being Done to Stop It
- Who’s Responsible for Defective Products Sold on Amazon?
Predictive Science and Amazon
- Exploring the Reasons Behind Customer Purchase Decisions
- Predicting Price Changes on Amazon Marketplace
This Week’s Seller Labs Posts: All About Amazon Advertising
- Amazon Advertising Strategies & Goals in 2020
- Amazon PPC Spring Cleaning
- Top to Bottom: Amazon Advertising Opportunities in 2020
Amazon Updates Straight from Amazon
- Share Your Perspective: Take a Amazon Survey About the Amazon Seller Experience
- Introducing Customer Reviews on the Amazon Seller App: If you’re a seller enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry, you can now read, sort, filter, and respond to customer reviews of your products on the free Amazon Seller app. You can also report reviews that don’t conform to Amazon’s policies.
- Policy Reminder: How to Address A-to-Z Claims