- Lena R. Liberman
- On October 11, 2019
- 0 Comments
‘Tis Almost the Season: Q4/Holiday News for Amazon Sellers
- NRF Forecasts Strong Holiday Season, Despite Tariffs
- Black Friday: Influencer Marketing Tips to Add to Your Shopping List
- 4 Amazon Buyer-Seller Messaging Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make in Q4 2019
- Now Until 11/15/2019: Prime Exclusive Discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday Now Open: “On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, products display Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals badges in search result and detail pages for recognized Prime members. You can create Prime Exclusive Discounts for Black Friday and Cyber Monday until November 15, 2019. The product offer displays a discounted price with the regular price crossed out, plus a savings summary in search results and the product detail page. To use Prime Exclusive Discounts, you must be a Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) seller, and the item has to be FBA and Prime Shipping Eligible nationally.” More info on the Prime Exclusive Discount page.”
Privacy and Security
- Activists Are Pressuring Lawmakers to Stop Amazon Ring’s Police Surveillance Partnerships
- Amazon Workers May Be Watching Your Cloud Cam Home Footage
Deep Thoughts: Long-Form Think Pieces About Amazon
- Jeff Bezos’s Master Plan
- Is Amazon Unstoppable?
- Replay: Seller Labs Mastermind Summit: “Understanding Amazon’s Tightening Control: What Sellers Must Know & Do”
Surprising Stat of the Week
Amazon Repositions Itself as Socially Conscious . . .
. . . While Taking More Hits to Its Reputation
- These “Amazon’s Choice” Sellers Are Bribing Customers for Good Reviews
- Report: Amazon Thought Using Third-Party Delivery Drivers Was Dangerous, but Did It Anyway
Another Amazon Program Bites the Dust
Reporting Gets Easier, More Insightful, and Clearer
- Questions About Your Amazon Analytics? Know More with the Seller Labs Dashboard
- New Seller Central Reports for Sales and Use Tax Remittance: “Marketplace Tax Collection Report and Combined Sales Tax Report added to the existing Sales Tax Report. The Marketplace Tax Collection Report reflects sales and use tax Amazon automatically calculated, collected, and remitted on orders shipped to a Marketplace Tax Collection state. The Combined Sales Tax Report includes information from both your Sales Tax Report and Marketplace Tax Collection Reports.” More in Amazon’s Tax Document Library.