- Lena R. Liberman
- On September 13, 2019
Privacy and Security
- U.S. Senator Demands Answers from Amazon’s Ring Over Its Police Partnerships
- A Report Says Amazon Wants to Treat Customers in an Eye-Opening New Way (Is It Brilliant or Truly Disturbing?)
Tariffs and Trade
- American Tariffs Are Having a Bigger Impact on U.S.-Based Amazon Vendors Than Their Competitors in China
Online Sales Tax Collection
- Amazon Owes Taxes on Third-Party Sales: South Carolina Court
- SC Hauls in $47M in Online Sales Tax Collections After Supreme Court Ruling
Shipping and Delivery
- Here’s How Much Amazon’s 1-Day Shipping Could Be Worth
- Amazon’s Shipping Challenges: Will Out-of-the-Box Solutions Work?
- Amazon’s Inventory Value up 25% as It Begins Next-Day Shipping
- Three Senators Are Demanding Answers From Amazon About Its “Unfair And Dangerous” Delivery System
Brands and Marketplace Control
Antitrust, Monopsony, and Regulation
- Amazon Probed by U.S. Antitrust Officials Over Marketplace
- FTC Investigates Amazon’s Marketplace Practices
Heading into Q4
Product Safety on the Amazon Marketplace
Amazon International Seller News
- How Amazon Plans to Take on the Indian Market
- Europe: Is Your Brand Ready to Meet Amazon’s Packaging Deadline? (Effective October 1, 2019) Note: American sellers may want to start moving in this direction. Environmental regulations tend to begin in Europe and make their way to the U.S. in due course, so you might want to get the jump early. Plus, it could benefit your budget and the environment.
One More Thing . . . Amazon Is Not Apple (But Sure Is Trying to Conjure the Vibe)
Amazon Workers, Warehouses, and Wages
New Seller Labs Articles
Upcoming Seller Labs Events: Mark Your Calendars and Join Us!
- Webinar: Tactics, Tools & Tips for a Successful Amazon Product Launch Setup on Tuesday, September 25 @ 2:00 PM EDT. Learn more and register.
- Mastermind Summit: Understanding Amazon’s Tightening Control: What Sellers Must Know & Do (Featuring Some of the Industry’s Boldest Experts) on Thursday, October 10th 2019 @ 12:30 PM EDT. Learn more and register.