- Lena R. Liberman
- On November 9, 2018
- 0 Comments
Before we get down to ICYMI, a Q4/Holidays note for Amazon sellers and Seller Labs friends: Black Friday is two weeks from today. For real. Two. Weeks. From. Today.
Are you prepared? Better yet, are you max-prepared in the sense that you’ve done everything you can and should do to have the best Black Friday through Cyber Five experience possible? What about providing an excellent experience to your customers?
In truth, no matter how prepared you are 1) it’s Amazon and the game changes fast, 2) human beings doing human behavior will be in full effect and that’s always a wildcard, and 3) there is ALWAYS MORE KNOWLEDGE to accrue and put to use. We can’t help you with the first two points, but we’ve got you on the third
How so? We’re hosting a “Last-Minute Prep for Black Friday & Cyber Monday” free webinar on Thursday, November 15 at 3:00 P.M. EST. I promise that in joining us, you will pick up info that helps you run a smoother, more-profitable holiday season. Register today and mark your calendars.
And now to our regularly scheduled News for Amazon Sellers…
- Holiday Spending Set to Rise 5.8%
- Amazon Expands Free Shipping to Everyone for the Holiday Season
- Amazon Just Upped the Ante in the Race for Free Holiday Shipping
- For the First Time, Amazon Is Hiring Its Own Drivers as Seasonal Employees to Help Deliver Packages
- Amazon Is Mailing a Printed Holiday Toy Catalog to Millions of Customers
Fulfillment, Packing, Shipping, Delivery, and General Logistics
- Amazon Is Preparing for the Worst With USPS
- UPS Freight Preparing for Strike—Will Halt Pickups
- Amazon Delivery Service Partners Was highly Touted; Where Does It Stand After a Few Months?
- New Amazon Day Shipping Option Lets You Pick the Day You Get Deliveries
Earnings and Outlooks
Amazon Prime and Prime Subscribers
Pushback Against Amazon (The Bookselling Cycle Comes Full Circle)
- Booksellers Boycott Amazon
- Booksellers Protest Amazon Site’s Move to Drop Stores from Certain Countries
- Booksellers Hit Amazon Site AbeBooks with Strike
- After Protest, Booksellers Are Victorious Against Amazon Subsidiary
Warehouses and Workers
- Tornado Causes Wall Collapse at Amazon Fulfillment Center in Baltimore, Two Dead
- Amazon Is Packing More Stuff into Warehouses and Is Considering a Change in How It Measures Space
- Amazon to Launch Holiday Pop-Ups Throughout Europe
- How Amazon Is Steamrolling Germany’s Retail Market