- Brandon Checketts
- On September 12, 2017
- 0 Comments
- Users will now receive a daily email with a brief overview of important marketplace metrics to keep them up to date with weekly changes, the latest Ignite campaign suggestions, and automatically approved suggestions.
- Users can customize their notification preferences from Ignite’s Account Settings tab.
- We’ve updated Ignite’s suggestion algorithm to recognize every possible opportunity within a user’s Sponsored Products campaigns.
- We’ve introduced further automation and logic into the Suggestion Automation feature.
- The suggestions “Max change” threshold has been increased to aggressively make suggestions to reach users’ goals faster with more efficiency.
Performance and Workflow Improvements
- Users can now view when a keyword was last modified by sorting their data by “Recently Modified.” This is helpful for tracking changes quickly and making more informed and up-to-date decisions on bid adjustments.
- We’ve been making system changes on Ignite’s backend to improve data accuracy for Sponsored Products campaigns.