- Cory Checketts
- On May 11, 2015
- 0 Comments
- Hire for your organization’s culture and how a candidate’s personality fits.
- Practice interviewing–interview someone you wouldn’t hire just for practice.
- Onboard new hires–have the necessary tools ready before they start working.
- It’s OK to fire people–bad employees will hurt the rest of the organization.
- Read good books and never stop learning.
- Download Brandon’s slides
Paul did his presentation, Amazon Search Secrets, which was based on the one he did for the 2015 Virtual Summit for Amazon Sellers in March. This presentation was intended for merchants who are looking for more in-depth solutions to product ranking on Amazon.
The key takeaways from Paul’s presentation were:
- Well-chosen keywords increase product visibility.
- Price, availability, selection, and sales determine search results.
- Develop a strategy to encourage quality reviews.
- Drive highly converting traffic to your listing.
- Download Paul’s slides
After the conference wrapped up for the day we headed to downtown Philadelphia for dinner with other attendees and companies. The conference has been a powerful resource for us to educate, learn, and discuss ideas, as well as reconnect with old friends and customers. We’re especially grateful for our customers and their continued support of our products. And we want to extend a warm welcome to every new customer, too. There’s really nothing better than hearing how our software has helped a merchant achieve their selling goals!
If you missed us at SCOE, we’ll be at IRCE in Chicago June 2-4. We hope to see you there.