- Cory Checketts
- On August 4, 2016
- 0 Comments
It’s never too early to start thinking about the holiday shopping season. And we have just the thing to get you ready for the Q4 Amazon shopping frenzy! Seller Labs is joining forces once again with CPC Strategy and Feedvisor again another Amazon-centric summit. The 2016 Amazon Q4 Virtual Summit is a three-day event tailored to the professional Amazon seller to prepare for the holiday shopping season. The free, live broadcasts begin August 9-11 at 2 p.m. EDT each day.
Why You Need to Attend
Amazon is projecting this holiday season to be even bigger than 2015; it just released its 2016 second quarter earnings with sales up 31% to $30.4 billion. And its second annual Prime Day shopping event on July 12 was a record-setting day with 60% more orders than last year’s event. And if that wasn’t enough, Amazon is opening 18 fulfillment centers in Q3. “Why are we expanding so much?” said Brian Olsavsky, Chief Financial Officer at Amazon in a press release. “If you remember back in Q4 and the capacity restraints we had in Q4 primarily due to really strong FBA growth.”
What Does This Mean for Amazon Sellers?
Amazon’s fourth quarter is projected to be the most profitable in the company’s history! Amazon has alluded to this by announcing and opening more fulfillment centers because of FBA demands and increased Prime members. Third-party sellers are essential to Amazon’s growth. It’s projected that there are more than 30,000 3P sellers alone who fulfill more than half of Amazon Business orders—serving more than 400,000 businesses. And as more sellers join Amazon and use FBA, this growth will continue to increase. More growth means more opportunity. Are you ready for the demand?
Amazon Q4 Virtual Summit Overview
Day 1 – August 9, 2016: Seller Labs
Jeff Cohen, Head of Business Development at Seller Labs, will be presenting Preparing and Profiting from Q4. He will focus on:
- Why Q4 matters and what trends are telling us
- How to prepare yourself for success
- Understanding which performance metrics matter
- Optimizing your Amazon detail pages and ensuring you are discovered in search
Day 2 – August 10, 2016: CPC Strategy
Jeff Coleman, VP of Marketplace Channels at CPC Strategy, and Pat Petriello, Head of Marketplace Strategy at CPC Strategy, will present Preparing Your Sponsored Products for the Shopping Rush. They will focus on:
- Leveraging Amazon Prime Day data for the shopping rush
- Sponsored products’ role in driving incremental Q4 sales growth
- Refining and sculpting manual and automatic campaigns
- Optimizing sponsored product campaigns with advanced match types
- ROI vs. rank-driven campaign buildouts
- Fine tuning keyword match types in sponsored product campaigns
Day 3 – August 11, 2016: Feedvisor
Peter Kearns, Andrew Forster and Sam St. Leger from Feedvisor will be presenting How to Create a Winning Q4 Game Plan. They will focus on:
- Establishing a Q4 calendar for FBA shipments and promotions
- How to estimate inventory levels to avoid stock outs
- How to anticipate this year’s most popular products
- Product pricing strategies for Q4
- Other strategies Feedvisor customers have implemented
Watch Replays from Each Session!
This is the third Amazon Virtual Summit we’ve done, and like the previous two, this one will be completely booked. You won’t want to miss the live 60-minute presentations followed by a 30-minute question and answer section.