- Lena R. Liberman
- On May 31, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Amazon Prime, amazon seller news, news, product reviews
Smallish 1P Vendor? The Purge/Forced Move to 3P Might Actually Be On!
- Amazon Is Poised to Unleash a Long-Feared Purge of Small Suppliers
- Amazon Expanding Online Marketplace as It Purges Wholesale Suppliers, Sources Say
- Amazon Is Forcing Wholesalers to Become Marketplace Sellers
- Woman Leaves 1-Star Review for Nail Powder Received from Chinese Company, They Try to Harass Her Into Changing It.
- What Do Amazon’s Star Ratings Really Mean?
- Amazon Is Sending Waves Through the Advertising Industry with Plans to Take on Google and Facebook’s Dominance.
- Amazon’s Pitch to Win Digital Video Ad Dollars
If Amazon Is Not a Retailer or Seller, What Is It Then?
- More Than Ever, Amazon Seems to Be Saying It Is No Longer a Retailer
- Seller? Who Me? Not Me: Courts Tackle the Amazon Dilemma
Another Growing Business for Amazon
Openness and Transparency
- Amazon Fulfillment Center Tours Available
- Amazon Brand Registry Now Offers an Item-Level Authentication Service to Help Protect Brands and Customers from Counterfeit
Amazon Seller News and News for and About Sellers
- Required Removals for Stranded Inventory Start June 10, 2019
- New Amazon Selling Plan Available: Reach Customers in 10 Countries for $39.99/Month
- New Shipment Requirements for Amazon Marketplace Web Service
- FBA Storage Fee Discounts for Amazon Sellers: Why? Because Amazon Wants More On-Hand Inventory for One-Day Shipping.
- Don’t Let the Bad Guys In or Let Them Win! (How Amazon Sellers Can Survive — and Thrive — in a World of Black-Hat Tactics) hosted by Jeff Cohen and Davide Nicolucci on THIS Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT. Register and learn how to protect yourself profitably.
- Prime Day Push: Advertising Must Do’s to Increase Sales on Prime Day | June 19, 2019, 2:00 PM EDT