Amazon Examined, Evaluated, Assessed, Anticipated, and Generally Considered
- Amazon (sub)Prime – Part II (Free registration/login required)
- Amazon Keeps Distancing Itself From Competition. Their Surprising Secret Weapon Was Just Revealed.
- Amazon Looks to Lose Unprofitable Items
- Looking for a New Product? You Probably Searched Amazon.
- Amazon Is Leading the March Toward a Cashless Society. States and Cities Push Back.
- Amazon.com Should Share Web Domain Name Rights, Brazil Says
Brand News and Private Label
- Amazon Quietly Removes Promotional Spots That Gave Special Treatment to Its Own Products as Scrutiny of Tech Giants Grows
- Amazon Puts a Dent in Google’s Ad Dominance
- We had a busy week writing about Amazon Advertising and offering some powerful tips for how to improve your ad performance and profitability:
Packing, Fulfillment, Shipping, and Delivery
- Amazon Is Losing This $35 Billion Opportunity to Walmart and Target
- Amazon Prime’s Direct Shipping Model To Cover Last Mile?
Counterfeits, Fakes, and Frauds
- Beware: Dangerous Counterfeit Toys For Your Baby Are Being Sold on Amazon
- From Fake Reviews to Unvetted Sellers: Here’s Why Amazon Marketplace Needs More Oversight
Whole Foods and Grocery
- Amazon and Whole Foods Market Make Biggest Investment in Lowering Prices and Expanding Prime Member Deals to Date
Privacy, Security, and Your Data
Jeff Bezos In The News
- Jeff Bezos Retains Control of Amazon After Divorce
- Jeff Bezos Is Still the Richest Person in the World After Finalizing Divorce Details with MacKenzie Bezos
- Industry expert and former Amazonian Peter Kearns is just one of the many experts who’ll be sharing his insights at our annual Resonate conference May 7-8 in Atlanta. To get you revved up for Resonate, we have a special interview with Peter featuring just a smidgen of what he’ll have in store at Resonate.
- SPECIAL OFFER FOR ICYMI READERS: Grab your tickets now and use promo code ICYMI to save $200 per ticket! See you in Atlanta!