- Lena R. Liberman
- On February 14, 2020
China Focus: Coronavirus Effects on Amazon and eCommerce
- Amazon Statement: Important Notification Regarding Impacts of the Novel Coronavirus
- Amazon Pulls Out of Major Barcelona Telecoms Conference Over Coronavirus
- NRF: Coronavirus Could Cause 13% Import Drop at US Ports
- Alibaba.com Rallies Medical Suppliers for the Coronavirus Outbreak
- The Dragon Gets the Flu (Guest Post by Eric Heller)
Amazon Exposé Coming to PBS February 18
- Amazon Empire: The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos (PBS Frontline Video Trailer)
- Filmmaker Tracks Bezos’ “Rise and Reign” and How Amazon Became ‘Inescapable’
- Amazon, AWS In ‘Frontline’ Crosshairs with New PBS Documentary
Further Inside Amazon
- Who’s In Charge at Amazon? Moves on Secretive S Team Signal Tech Giant’s Priorities
- All Your Favorite Brands, from BSTOEM to ZGGCD: How Amazon Is Causing Us to Drown in Trademarks
- In Amazon’s Bookstore, No Second Chances for the Third Reich
Is Amazon Too Powerful?
- Amazon’s First Employee Says Company Breakup “Could Potentially Make Sense”
- Opinion | The Trouble With Breaking Up Amazon? Its Online Store Is So Good
Amazon Advertising and Paying to Play
- Amazon Advertising Drives Higher Returns for Retail Brands Than Facebook or Google
- Should Amazon’s Ad Business Worry Facebook and Google?
- 73% of Brands Selling on Amazon are Advertising on the Platform
- Amazon Is Replacing Product Suggestions with Ads
- Amazon Demand Side Platform: Understanding DSP Advertising 
- [WEBINAR] TACoS Tuesday: A Big Serving of the Amazon Advertising Data That Really Matters
- AliExpress and Amazon Are Bolstering Spain’s Booming eCommerce Market
- 2nd Biggest Amazon Germany Seller Suspended
- Amazon’s New One-Tap Ratings Could Help the Fake Review Problem
- Gary Fong: Beware These Counterfeit Lightspheres Sold on Amazon
What Amazon Is Investing In
- Amazon Pays $50 Million for Former Old Chicago Amusement Park and Megamall Site
- Amazon Reveals Its New, Electric Delivery Vans
Amazon and the Environment
Amazon News, Updates, and Policy Changes for Sellers
- February 15, 2020: Fulfillment by Amazon’s next scheduled long-term storage fee inventory cleanup. For details, see FBA long-term storage fees and Last-Minute Strategies to Beat Amazon Long-Term Storage Fees.
- Effective February 18, 2020: US FBA and Referral Fee Changes.
- Join us at The Prosper Show in Las Vegas on March 23-25, 2020. Our own Jeff Cohen will be presenting. Use code EXIV817902 to save $100 on your ticket.
- Our annual non-conference conference, Resonate 2020, is in Atlanta on September 15-16, 2020.
- Learn how to maximize these events with Trade Show Tips: How to Get the Most from Conferences, Expos, and Shows.