- Lena R. Liberman
- On November 25, 2018
- 0 Comments
- Amazon, Amazon advertising, feedback genius, news, product reviews
Apologies for not posting on Friday. In addition to last week being Thanksgiving and an altered schedule, I wanted to wait a few days to pull in some initial Black Friday assessments for you as well as the usual Amazon news. But before we get there . . . for U.S.-based sellers and celebrators, I hope that your holiday was a good one full of family and food and gratitude. For ALL sellers, U.S. based and globally headquartered, please know that we are grateful to and for you being members of the Seller Labs community. We hope that this unique sales window is productive and profitable and that such continues throughout the rest of the holiday season.
And to help you ensure that, check out our timely Amazon Advertising Replay: Last-Minute Prep for Black Friday and Cyber Monday (Plus, How to Follow Up on the Sales Bonanza). Everything that Jeff, PPC Ed, and Jeremy talk about in there is very much relevant to this ENTIRE holiday season and it is by no means too late to put their advice and tips and best practices to work for you!
Now to the Amazon news . . .
Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the Holidays
- Is Amazon Prime Membership Worth It for Black Friday Alone?
- 76% of Prime Members Prefer Local Merchants for Holiday Purchases
- Early Indicators Reveal a Strong Black Friday
- Amazon Expected to Contribute More Than Half of Q4 Earnings Growth for S&P 500 Retail
- Great News for Feedback Genius Users: 2018 Holiday Templates Available Now in FBG! And if you’re not using FBG to manage reviews and reputation, these new templates are just another reason why you should try Feedback Genius FREE for 30 days.
- With the holidays are here, we invite you to join us as we work hard to make sure that no child goes without a holiday gift this year. Find out about our annual Seller Labs Cares Toys for Tots campaign and how you can get involved (we’ll even help you with your tax deduction when you donate!)
No Such Thing As Too Big to Fail. Even Amazon?
- Jeff Bezos Tells Staff: ‘One Day, Amazon Will Fail.’
- Amazon.com’s Eventual Bankruptcy: Why Companies Should Define Their Demise
- Amazon Is Not Too Big to Fail and Neither Are You
Amazon Private Label
- 6 Amazon Private Labels to Watch
- EU Antitrust Enforcers Investigate Amazon’s Predatory Private-Label Products
Amazon and Apple: Best of Frenemies
- Apple, Amazon Team Up To ‘Enhance Customer Experience’ By Limiting Customers’ Options
- Apple’s Deal with Amazon: Good for You, but Not This Small Seller (The 3:59, Ep. 491)
Amazon Reviews Manipulation
Privacy and Security
- Amazon Exposed Customer Names and Emails in a ‘Technical Error’
- Amazon Inadvertently Leaked Customer Information. Here’s How To Secure Your Account.
Workers and Warehouses
- ‘They Treat Us Like Disposable Parts’: An Amazon Warehouse Worker Is Waging War on Working Conditions in a New Anonymous Newspaper Column
- 9 Facts About Amazon’s Unprecedented Warehouse Empire
- Amazon Warehouse Workers in Europe Protest on Black Friday, Calling Working Conditions ‘Inhuman’
HQ2 and HQ3 (And the Backlash . . . and the Backlash to the Backlash)
- SNL Managed to Mock Both Jeff Bezos and Donald Trump in a Sketch Featuring Steve Carell
- Why ‘Saturday Night Live’ Shouldn’t Be Doing Branded Content
- An Amazon Survival Guide Is Needed