[Tip Sheet] 6 Reasons Why You Want a Strong Brand on AmazonSeller Labs
Whether you’re an established Amazon business with great sales or an emerging seller just starting out, there’s one fact you cannot ignore: If you want enduring success on Amazon, you can’t ignore the importance of having a strong brand.
When people form genuine relationships with your brand and connect emotionally to what you’re selling, they’re bound to become loyal customers. Remember, products don’t sell—brands do.
Here are six reasons why having a strong brand on Amazon is key to success.
- A STRONG BRAND ALLOWS YOU TO CONTROL BUYER PERCEPTION. Your brand is what people say it is. It’s your business’ reputation. With a strong brand, people will have fewer misconceptions about who you are, what you represent, and the unique benefits of your product. Building a strong brand identity ensures your business is perceived the way you want it to be.
- YOU CAN CHARGE A PREMIUM. Weak brands get trapped in endless price wars. Customers connect with strong brands because their perceived value is higher. This means that goods and services can charge a premium compared to similar offerings with a weaker brand perception. Give customers a great experience and you can beat the competition at any price.
- YOU’LL ATTRACT MORE OF THE RIGHT CUSTOMER. Products without strong brands will continue to struggle to acquire new customers as time goes on. Successful brands understand that customers buy products based on emotion, not just logic. If you understand who your target customer is and arm yourself with a powerful brand that resonates with them, you’ll stand out from competitors and get more new customers in the door.
- YOU’LL BE MORE MEMORABLE. In today’s noisy marketplace, dull, weak brands blend into the background. A strong, consistent brand, however, stays in the mind and makes a lasting first impression. This allows strong brands to stay top of mind the next time a buyer needs a product like yours.
- YOU’LL BUILD LOYALTY AND PROFITS TO MATCH. In today’s noisy marketplace, dull, weak brands blend into the background. A strong, consistent brand, however, stays in the mind and makes a lasting first impression. This allows strong brands to stay top of mind the next time a buyer needs a product like yours.
- YOU’LL GAIN INDEPENDENCE AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH. Leaving your business’s success in the hands of a third party may be stunting your growth—and leaving your business vulnerable. With a strong, healthy brand, you don’t need to be dependent on an overcrowded third-party platform. You can build a thriving business and customer base on your terms, and ultimately extend your opportunities way beyond Amazon.
Save time, build your brand and improve your reputation with Feedback Genius. Try Feedback Genius FREE for 30 days at www.SellerLabs.com/Feedback-Genius/.
Connect with Seller Labs