- Caroline Powell
- On April 24, 2019
- 0 Comments
- resource video, resource webinar
“Prepare Your Brand to Stand Out on Amazon Prime Day” originally aired live on Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
Highlights from Prepare Your Brand to Stand Out on Amazon Prime Day
Seller Labs’ Cory Checketts (Product Marketing Lead) and Tyler Henderson (Director of Partnerships) joined together to provide you with a cohesive view of preparing for Prime Day. Whether this is your first experience with this July shopping holiday as an Amazon seller, or you’ve been selling for years, tactics and strategies change and you need to be in the know and up to date! Cory and Tyler focused on three goals to ensure that your brand and your business are fully prepared for one of the largest online shopping events of the year:
- Nail the preparation.
- Execute day-of strategies.
- Take advantage of the Halo Effect.
Though we don’t yet know the date of Amazon’s infamous Prime Day (aim for the second week in July), it’s never too early to start preparing. The more research you do and the more data you have, the more prepared you’ll be. Ensure that thousands of the millions of products purchased will be yours by taking the time to get ahead of your competition.
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- [Upcoming Webinar] Prime Day Push: Advertising Must Do’s to Increase Sales on Prime Day
- How to Take Advantage of Prime Day When You Don’t Have a Deal
- How to Build a Working Amazon ASIN Strategy with Peter Kearns
- 6 Tips for Preparing Your Brand to Stand Out on Prime Day
- Prime Day Recap 2018
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN): How One Little Number Can Drastically Improve Your Amazon Sales
Need help with your proactive review solicitation strategy? Get started with Feedback Genius and take advantage of a free 30-day trial!