The 4 Components to Building a Strong Brand on Amazon
The 4 Components of Building a Strong Brand on Amazon
Learn why having a strong Amazon brand is important for growth, and how to protect, create, share, and build your brand.
There’s a lot of talk about building your brand on Amazon. But do you know what that actually means? Or how to actually do it? No sweat, because we’re here to help guide you through the steps needed to build a strong and recognizable brand on Amazon.
Catch up with Seller Labs Managed Services Account Manager Jeremy Crowe for this 30-minute webinar to learn 4 ways to build your Amazon brand, like:
- Getting started with Amazon Brand Registry, and why it’s important
- Creating compelling product listings that convert
- Using Amazon A+ Content to connect shoppers with your brand
- Developing a strategy to grow brand awareness
Watch the replay!
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Amazon’s Transparency Program: Another Weapon in the Fight Against Counterfeits
- A Round-Up of Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Programs
- Getting Started with Amazon Brand Registry
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Enroll In Amazon Brand Registry
- Amp Up Your Amazon Product Listings: Add 360-Degree Images and Livestreams
- Are Amazon Posts Right for You and Your Brand?
- Using Amazon A+ Content to Sell More
- PickFu – Save 50% off your first poll!
- Seller Labs Managed Services
- Seller Labs Pro – Start your free 30-day trial today!
Nastya has over 8 years of experience in the eCommerce industry. Having been a Customer Care agent in the past, she knows exactly what eCommerce merchants' needs are, and uses her knowledge in Marketing to bring value to the community by sharing her thoughts on relevant topics.