- Caroline Powell
- On December 17, 2019
In the six years that Seller Labs has been around, we’ve had the opportunity to go to a lot of Amazon seller conferences and trade shows. In 2020, we’ll be attending quite a few and would love to see you there! Plus, our new opportunities with X-Cart open up even more eCommerce shows for us to attend. Let us know if you’ll be attending any of the shows we mention, or if there’s one we should add to our list.
*Indicates Amazon-focused event.
- NRF Retailer’s Big Show – January 11-14 | New York City, NY
- eCommerce Fuel Live – February 2-5 | San Antonio, TX
- *Unconference – February 27-March 1 | Orlando, FL
- Internet World Expo – March 10-11 | Munich, Germany
- They even have an Amazon World Convention!
- Shop Talk – March 22-25 | Las Vegas, NV
- *The Prosper Show – March 23-25 | Las Vegas, NV
- Use the code EXIV817902 to save $100 off your ticket!
- Magento Imagine – March 29-April 1 | Las Vegas, NV
- Traffic and Conversion – March 31-April 2 | San Diego, CA
- Internet Retailing Expo – April 1-2 | Birmingham, United Kingdom
- B2B Online – April 20-22 | Chicago, IL
- *Seller Summit – May 6-8 | Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- IRCE @ Retail X – June 9-11 | Chicago, IL
- IRCE, as part of the larger RetailX event is focused on more than Amazon, though they do have Amazon-related tracks for attendees.
- *SellerCon – July 16-18 | Austin, TX
- *The Proven Conference – July 21-23 | Boca Raton, FL
- Resonate 2020 – September 15-16 | Atlanta, GA
- This is our annual conference! If you’re an advanced Amazon seller looking to take your business to the next level, grab your ticket before we sell out!
Dates Not Yet Announced
- *eCom Chicago – Mark your calendars for October 2020. Official date haven’t yet been announced.
- Brand Accelerator Live – We had a blast in 2019, and can’t wait to return to Scott Voelker’s show in 2020.
Don’t forget that we also have our traveling Seller Labs Live events all throughout the year. This is just a starting list of Amazon seller conferences that we’d recommend. There are more in the space, with different advantages for different type of businesses, so be sure to find some that work best for you and your business goals.