- Caroline Powell
- On February 18, 2020
- resource webinar
TACoS, RoAS, and Conversions: The metrics you need to measure your Amazon Advertising success
It’s easy to get bogged down in all of the data points available to Amazon sellers, especially when it comes to Amazon Advertising. Should you be watching your ACoS? TACoS? RoAS? CPC? What about conversion percentages? How do you know what really matters and what should inform your next steps? Watch Seller Labs VP of Marketing Jeff Cohen; Seller Labs Managed Services Account Director Bret Darby; and Seller Labs Senior Product Manager Andrew Evans in a webinar all about separating the important numbers from the noise.
- What those Amazon Advertising data points really mean and how to read them.
- Which numbers and metrics really matter and which should take a backseat.
- How to listen to the data to make informed decisions for your brand.
- How to set goals that are realistic and ambitious.
- PLUS, simple Ignite optimizations any seller can do to save money and make money immediately.
Resources from the Webinar
- Start your free 30-day trial of Seller Labs Pro and unlock unlimited advertising potential in Ignite.
- Join 100+ advanced Amazon sellers and brands for Resonate, the exclusive Seller Labs conference this September in Atlanta, GA!
- 5 Keys to Increasing your Amazon FBA Profitability: Be an Investor, Not a Parent – Part of a 5-part series.
- Use Ad Scheduling to Maximize Budget & Profitability
How to download your Advertising Bulk Upload Report:
- Sign in to Seller Central.
- From the “Advertising” drop down menu, select “Campaign Manager.”
- Under “All Campaigns,” select the “Bulk Operations” tab.
- Set your Date Range to the last 60 days. Leave the 4 check boxes as default.
- Create a spreadsheet for download.
- Download and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TACoS Tuesday” in the subject line.