- Caroline Powell
- On October 2, 2018
- 0 Comments
- resource video
As you know, we handed the blog over to Tyler Jefcoat of Seller Accountant last week to help us unlock the 5 Keys to Increasing your Amazon FBA Profitability. To go a step beyond that, Jeff Cohen sat down with Tyler to go over a bit more of the day to day, “in the trenches” details of monitoring your profitability.
Whether you’re a new business or someone who has been selling on Amazon for years, profitability should be in the front of your mind. Jeff asked Tyler three questions, with the goal of you tackling profitability analysis in house, before you’re so successful that you need to hire an expert like Seller Accountant.
- What are some common mistakes that Seller Accountant often needs to fix when starting with a new client?
- If I want to monitor my profitability in house, what do I need to be considering? Any tool recommendations?
- When sellers are becoming more successful or looking to sell their business, what do they miss when sharing profitability?
Don’t forget to implement the 5 Keys to Increasing your Amazon FBA Profitability as well! Even one has the ability to make a huge impact on your business.
- Know your Profit (Or Lack Thereof)
- Margin + Velocity = Profit
- View Each Product as an Investor, Not as a Parent
- Make (& Keep) A Scorecard
- Spend Your Time Where You Make Your Money