- Lena R. Liberman
- On July 10, 2018
- 1 Comments
- Amazon, ignite, product announcement, sponsored products
What’s New in Ignite 2.0?
The first thing you’ll notice about the new Ignite is the gorgeous dashboard with bold info blocks and graphs that don’t mess around. This time-saving display and control center presents the data you need ASAP in order to assess performance and execute profitable actions. It looks great and it takes care of business.
And once you’ve interacted with the new user interface…
Here’s just a handful of the new features you’ll want to check out:
- More stats, graphs, and action items to help you get down to business ASAP
- Bulk actions and uploads and updates to save you time
- Customized campaign groups for super-informative granular report slices
- Alerts and notifications so you never miss opportunities
- All-new sophisticated Suggestions engine to guide you to optimal bids and keywords
- Centralized management for up to 7 global marketplaces
- All of your Sponsored Products Ads and Sponsored Brands Ads (formerly Headline Search Ads) in one place
- Ad Scheduling (Dayparting) to maximize your budget
- Everything that made the original Ignite a game-changer in the industry
So What Does This Mean for You and What Are Your Next Steps?
In short, no matter what your situation, if you advertise on Amazon, you’re in for an absolute treat when you get to know the new Ignite 2.0!
- No, classic Ignite won’t disappear once you try 2.0. You can continue to use it through August 15, but after that date, it’s Ignite 2.0 only.
- And nope, at this time there are no changes to your current Ignite pricing.
Folks Not Yet Using Ignite: Now is the perfect time to start! Go ahead and grab a free 30-day trial of Ignite 2.0 so you can really interact with this powerhouse ad platform and see just how it can add profitability and efficiency to your Amazon business.
Ad Agencies, Consultants, PPC Managers, and Power Users: We’d never forget about you! For your needs, we’ve created Ignite Plus! It’s a scalable, robust, full-featured Amazon Advertising platform created just for users who manage multiple brands and accounts and users. Ignite Plus is all about power, control, growth, efficiency, and results. It is a boss.
Sellers Looking to Focus Their Time on Business-Builders Like Sourcing and Marketing: For you, we offer Seller Labs Managed Services where our team of experts handles all of your Amazon Advertising activity for you so you’re free to focus your talents and efforts elsewhere.