- Caroline Powell
- On March 28, 2019
- 0 Comments
- resource video, resource webinar
“Reclaim Time and Increase Profits with Expert PPC Management on Your Side” originally aired live on Wednesday, March 27th.
We’re lucky enough to have multiple PPC management experts here at Seller Labs. If you’re ever in a conversation with them, they always turn it around to what’s new in Amazon advertising, or new strategies they’ve implemented for their clients. Edward Ruffin and Bred Darby are Account Directors here at Seller Labs, so they’re the “Chief PPC Nerds”. They wanted to share some of the strategies they implement whenever they start with new Managed Services clients. We’ve come to call them the four cornerstones of sustainable and successful Amazon Advertising.
Highlights from “Reclaim Time and Increase Profits with Expert PPC Management on Your Side”
- What are the four cornerstones of effective PPC management?
- What one thing can give you dramatic results? (Hint, Spring Cleaning.)
- Is it more important to keep an eye on your bids or your overall budget?
- How should you approach advertising if you’re just getting started?
- Resonate 2019 savings!
Additional PPC Management Resources
- Understanding How (and Why) To Scale Up Your Amazon Advertising
- More information on getting started with Amazon’s Brand Registry
- Seller Labs Managed Services & Ignite Case Study
Interested in hearing more from Edward and Bret? Come meet them in Atlanta at Resonate 2019! Use the promo code SLMS to save $200 on your ticket.