- Caroline Powell
- On September 25, 2019
- 0 Comments
- amazon product launch, amazon product launch plan, amazon product launch setup plan, resource webinar
Get the advice and insights you need to propel your Amazon new product launch strategy forward.
Now that you have a working Amazon product launch setup plan, it’s time to focus on the necessary tactics of getting a new product discovered and selling on Amazon.
- Making Amazon’s Early Reviewer Program work for you
- Navigating Amazon’s Terms of Service related to product reviews
- Optimizing product detail pages with A/B testing
- Getting discovered and making sales with PPC advertising
Catch Seller Labs team members Shae Phelps Peden and Cory Checketts as they discuss the most relevant topics when it comes to planning an Amazon new product launch strategy. You’ll walk away from this webinar with a better understanding of the tactics you need to implement in order to get your product discovered and selling on Amazon.
Resources Mentioned in the Webinar:
- Get started with a free 30 day trial of Feedback Genius!
- Dial in your Amazon Advertising with a free trial of Ignite!
- Bundle all of the business-boosting tools from Seller Labs with Seller Labs Pro.
- Save 50% off your first test with PickFu with the code SELLERLABS.
- Your Terms of Service Checklist
- Seller Labs Managed Services
- The Next-Level Amazon Product Launch Plan
- How To Get That First Amazon Product Review For New Product Launches
- [Case Study] Unorthodox Review Approach Leads to 50% Amazon Sales Increase
- [Tip Sheet] Get Retail Ready: 7 Must Do’s For Your Next Amazon New Product Launch
- [White Paper] How To Get Reviews On Amazon And Improve Your Amazon Seller Feedback
- Understanding Amazon’s Tightening Controls, A Mastermind Summit Presented by Seller Labs
- Seller Labs Live – Denver, CO and Chicago, IL – Can’t make either of these locations? There’s a survey on the page so you can let us know where we should go next!