- Lena R. Liberman
- On October 15, 2018
- 0 Comments
- resource video, resource webinar
Advertising on Amazon is quite different than other platforms out there. It’s easy to make very common Amazon advertising mistakes that could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. In this episode of our Amazon Advertising webinar series, Tyler Henderson and John Kipe are detailing all of the common mistakes we see sellers make, and how to proactively avoid making them.
In this webinar, we’ll bring to light the following Amazon advertising mistakes, and give you strategic advantages to overcome them.
- Using non-relevant keywords or sticking with under-performing keywords
- Not using negative keywords
- Over-tinkering with campaigns (Between you and me, this is my trouble spot.)
- Splitting impressions by overlapping keywords
- Putting (and leaving) Auto-Target campaigns on cruise control
- Not moving keywords to better-fit Ad Groups
- Running all active ads all the time
- Being afraid to spend enough money to make more money
Don’t forget to catch up on our previous webinars too!
- Understanding the New Amazon Advertising, Air Date: 9/27/18
- Advanced Amazon Advertising: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You, Air Date: 10/03/18