- Lena R. Liberman
- On August 7, 2020
Every week we round up the most-important, most-interesting, most-relevant, and sometimes most-bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
Amazon Continues Trying to Meet COVID Demand
A New Threat from China: Don’t Plant the Seeds!
- States Issue Warnings About Seed Packets From China
- U.S. Identifies Some of the Mysterious Seeds Mailed From China
- First Free Seeds from China, Now Free Amazon Packages. What You Need to Know About “Brushing” Scams
Updated from Amazon
- Fee Changes in the UK Following Introduction of the Digital Services Tax
- Track the Status of Your Payments Through the Disbursements Tracker
Private Label, Antitrust, and Third-Party Sellers
- The Stealthy Rise of Amazon’s Private Label Empire, By the Numbers
- Amazon Marketplace Faces Antitrust Probe by FTC, NY, CA