ICYMI: Amazon Seller News, Updates, Events, Resources, and More to Help You Sell BetterCaroline Powell
Every week we round up the most important, most interesting, most relevant, and sometimes most bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
This Week’s Big Story: The Inauguration
Now, we do avoid politics here on the Seller Labs blog. However, with the other eCommerce news we have below, it’s clear that the biggest of headlines had to do with the 46th president. There were still some great headlines for eCommerce, so stay up-to-date with the articles below.
- Amazon Prime member total reaches 142 million in U.S. with more shoppers opting in for a full year, data shows
- 75% of New Sellers on Amazon Are From China
New Voice Assistants
eCommerce Past & Future
- Walmart’s e-commerce chief is leaving to build “a city of the future”
- The Rise of Private Labels and How It Changed eCommerce Forever
- What Should eCommerce Owners Invest in to Improve Their Site
- Report: Global E-commerce Reached $4 Trillion in 2020 – Media Play News
& More Top eCommerce News
- Amazon sends letter to President Biden, says it is ‘ready to assist’ with U.S. vaccination efforts
- Online Fraud in 2021 Is Booming
Ready for a fresh start?
Sign up for Seller Labs Pro today! Use the code STARTYOURDAY for 25% off three months of your subscription. Plus, new users get a free 30-day trial, so there’s really no risk. Get started with the tool trusted by thousands of Amazon sellers, created with you in mind.
Stay Up to Date on All Things Amazon and eCommerce