ICYMI: Amazon Seller News, Updates, Events, Resources, and More to Help You Sell BetterCaroline Powell
Every week we round up the most important, most interesting, most relevant, and sometimes most bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- [Webinar] Following the Tax Rules as a Multichannel Seller with Avalara – August 10, 2021 @ 2:00PM EDT
This Week’s Big Story: Q2 Reporting
- Facebook’s slowdown warning hangs over strong ad sales, while Zuckerberg talks ‘metaverse’
- Merkle’s Q2 2021 Digital Marketing Report Showcases Strong Rebound Across Channels
- Moving Prime Day to June Paid Off: Pacvue Report Reveals 38% increase for Sponsored Product Ad Spend and 82% increase in Sponsored Brand Ad Spend Year-over-Year
- From Facebook to Twitter, Big Tech sees social commerce driving sales growth
Changes to Facebook Products
- Amazon is hiring a digital currency and blockchain expert
- Want to work at Seller Labs or know someone who would be a great fit? Check out our open positions!
New From Google
& Some Good News
Prime Day India
New Content from Seller Labs
- Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Advertising
- The Top 26 Payment Processing Companies in 2021
- 37 Questions To Ask Yourself When Choosing an eCommerce Platform
Partner with PRO for back to school.
Kids are heading back to school here in the South, which means summer is coming to an end. As you’re shuttling kids from school to practice to rehearsals, you could absolutely benefit from a tool like Seller Labs PRO to help you reach (and surpass) your goals. Start a free 30-day trial today, and use the code ICYMI to save an additional 20% off your next three months.
Stay Up to Date on All Things Amazon and eCommerce