ICYMI: Amazon Seller News, Updates, Events, Resources, and More to Help You Sell BetterCaroline Powell
Every week we round up the most-important, most-interesting, most-relevant, and sometimes most-bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
This Week’s Big Story: It’s already Black Friday on Amazon.
- India Becomes Amazon’s Second Largest Marketplace
- Amazon to Delay Black Friday Sale Operations to December 4 in France
Inventory & Returns
- Buy Box Experts Urges Amazon Sellers to Plan for Earlier-than-Ever Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Bracing for Holiday Returns Amid a Pandemic
Big Box eCommerce Boom
- Target’s ecommerce sales jump 154% in Q3 2020
- Walmart’s eCommerce sales jump 79% in fiscal Q3
- Walmart is preparing for a surge of holiday orders by adding ecommerce fulfillment centers to its distribution warehouses
& More eCommerce News and Stories to Watch
- Amazon Pharmacy Business Adds Online Store, Free Delivery for Prime Members
- The Christmas ads of 2020: the year a pandemic changed the world
- Amazon sellers fined for coronavirus price gouging hand sanitizer
- Last-minute Holiday Social Media Checkup for Ecommerce
Today is the perfect day to start your Seller Labs Pro subscription! Start your free 30 day trial! Use the code GIVETHANKS to save 25% off 2 months of your subscription.
Connect with Seller Labs