ICYMI: Amazon Seller News, Updates, Events, Resources, and More to Help You Sell BetterCaroline Powell
Every week we round up the most important, most interesting, most relevant, and sometimes most bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
Grow Your Brand with Facebook Advertising
Bret Darby and Zack Van Nus (from our Managed Services team) are hosting a webinar on Wednesday, April 28 at 2:00PM EDT all about Facebook and Instagram Advertising. Tap into the billions of users already using these social media networks to really grow your brand and your business. Register now!
This Week’s Big Story: FBA Continues to Thrive
- Amazon FBA businesses are thriving after a year of exponential growth
- The Amazon FBA Business: Is it Enough in 2021? (Hint: Go Omnichannel)
Big Week for Facebook
- Facebook’s acquisition of GIF platform Giphy to face in-depth antitrust probe
- Facebook launches creative agency review, taps Johannes Leonardo for Instagram
- 533 million Facebook users’ phone numbers and personal data reported leaked online
- Facebook Introduces Dynamic Ads for Streaming
The Union Vote
- Amazon’s union vote: What’s at stake in the Alabama warehouse election
- Amazon gains enough votes to defeat union drive at Alabama warehouse
New Content from Seller Labs & X-Cart
- Manage Your Customer Engagement with Amazon
- How to Advertise on Amazon in 2021 | Use Seller Labs PRO
- Brick and Mortar Vs. Online Stores: How to Naturally Shift Your Brick-and-Mortar Business Online
- BigCommerce Alternatives: Top-11 eCommerce Platforms For Your eCommerce Business
It’s time to get a PRO in your corner.
Unleash the power of Seller Labs PRO for your business and watch your sales soar. With everything from automated customer communication to Amazon Advertising, we’ve designed this platform just for you. Start your day with a single log in and see where you need to dedicate your attention. Start a free 30-day trial today, and use the code ICYMI to save an additional 20% off your next three months.
Stay Up to Date on All Things Amazon and eCommerce