ICYMI: Amazon Seller News, Updates, Events, Resources, and More to Help You Sell BetterCaroline Powell
Every week we round up the most important, most interesting, most relevant, and sometimes most bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
This week’s #ICYMI is twice as full! We’re catching up on Amazon and eCommerce news from the last two weeks.
PIVOT: Don’t Get “Stuck on the Stairs” in 2022
It’s time for our last webinar of the year! Join eCommerce experts for a live panel on adjustments to make to ensure you have a profitable and productive 2022. The best time to start planning is now. REGISTER
This Week’s Big Story: Cyber 5
- Amazon touts record post-Thanksgiving sales amid lackluster Black Friday, Cyber Monday for retailers
- Earlier Deals, Smaller Discounts: How Amazon Sellers Approached The Cyber 5 In 2021
- Black Friday data adds to evidence e-commerce growth is slowing
- Amazon sees scattered Black Friday protests
- Black Friday: largest boycott planned by independent retailers
⅓ of Seller Revenue
- Facebook is paying musicians and creators up to $50,000 to use its live audio features
- Lush quit social media on Black Friday because of Facebook
- Facebook-Giphy: Meta told to sell GIF sharing site by UK regulator
- Amazon’s $4-billion holiday fix: Half-empty trucks, $3,000 bonuses
- It’s Now Cheaper to Send Split Shipments to Amazon FBA
& More Top eCommerce News
- Italy fines Amazon, Apple $230M over reseller collusion – TechCrunch
- Amazon settles for $2.5M with Washington AG over pesticide sales by third-party merchants
- Business Buyers Making More eCommerce Purchases
- Amazon warehouse workers in Alabama will get another chance to vote to unionize
New from Seller Labs & X-Cart
- How to Use Amazon Search Terms to Sell Efficiently in 2022
- What is UX vs UI: How It Can Affect Your Online Business
- How to Stay Compliant with Seller Labs PRO
- AmzScout vs Jungle Scout: What are the Pros and Cons?
Resonate 2021 Digital Content Series is LIVE
We hope to be able to host Resonate in person soon, but we’ve taken the time to curate a very impressive digital content series! Click here to check out all of the content!
Seller Labs PRO: The Tool You Can Trust
Seller Labs has helped tens of thousands of Amazon sellers grow their business with Seller Labs PRO. You can automate your Buyer-Seller Messaging, track competitors, and even automate (and optimize) your advertising campaigns. Start a free 30-day trial today, and use the code ICYMI to save an additional 50% off your next two months.
Stay Up to Date on All Things Amazon and eCommerce