ICYMI: Amazon Seller News, Updates, Events, Resources, and More to Help You Sell BetterCaroline Powell
Every week we round up the most important, most interesting, most relevant, and sometimes most bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
Upcoming Webinars & Events
- [Webinar] AMZ Teardown: How to Use Your Product Listings to Beat the Competition – Wednesday, May 19 @ 2:00PM EDT
- [Webinar] Google Core Vitals Update: Are You Ready? – Tuesday, May 25 @ 2:00PM EDT
This Week’s Big Story: Counterfeit Crackdown
- Amazon blocked 10 billion listings in counterfeit crackdown
- Amazon seized, destroyed two million fake products sent to warehouses in 2020
- Amazon suspended multiple Chinese sellers with $1 billion revenue – So what?
- Amazon Fake Review Scam Involved Over 200,000
- Walmart acquires telehealth provider MeMD, upping competition in telehealth space
- New Data Reveals Website Visits Slow For Walmart And Remain Steady For Amazon
& More Top Amazon News
- Amazon mails postcards to sellers to verify whether their addresses are real
- Amazon Sidewalk launching in June with Tile trackers and others on shared network
New Content from Seller Labs
- How Do You Create Videos on Amazon Listings? Tips & Tricks for Sellers
- How to Use Amazon Search Terms to Sell More in 2021
- What’s the Deal with Amazon Logistics?
- How to Sell Art Online: 11 Places to Sell Art Online in 2020
Get ready for Prime Day with Seller Labs PRO.
Prime Day is right around the corner, with some deadlines already passing. Make the most of this sales spike through the power of Seller Labs PRO. With everything from automated customer communication to Amazon Advertising, we’ve designed this platform just for you. Start your day with a single log in and see where you need to dedicate your attention. Start a free 30-day trial today, and use the code ICYMI to save an additional 20% off your next three months.
Stay Up to Date on All Things Amazon and eCommerce