[Webinar] Lessons Learned from Prime Day 2018 & How to Succeed for Prime Day 2019
Lessons Learned from Prime Day 2018 and How to Succeed for Prime Day 2019 originally aired on Wednesday, May 22nd.
Shoppers spent $4.2 billion last year during Amazon’s Prime Day sale, an increase of 33% from 2017. Can you imagine what this year’s event will hold in terms of sales growth? While there’s no telling just how Amazon will elevate Prime Day 2019, it’s safe to say that it will be bigger than ever. So are you ready to capitalize on that expansion?
Watch Amazon Advertising experts Bret Darby and Edward Ruffin as they dive into trends that emerged during last year’s Prime Day and show you how to best position your brand to win big during Amazon’s most-lucrative shopping opportunity. The opportunity to submit your Lightning Deal has closed, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take full advantage of this sales behemoth!
- Insights learned from past Prime Days: Mass market appeal, trending products, and discounts
- How to build a successful listing, and what makes a listing Retail Ready (With a bonus Retail Ready checklist!)
- The Picture Test – How effective is your imagery in selling your product?
- How to plan for inventory and sales fluctuations so you don’t stock out
- Optimal timing for your advertising campaigns
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Quantify – Inventory reporting, Hijack reports and more! Get started with a free 30-day trial today!
- Ignite – Automate your Amazon advertising and use Ad Scheduling to optimize your ad spend. Start a free 30-day trial today!
- 4 Amazon PPC Dayparting Tups to Improve Sponsored Products Ads
- 3 Amazon PPC Management Tactics for Prime Day 2019
- 6 Tips for Preparing your Brand to Stand Out on Prime Day
Upcoming Webinars with Seller Labs:
- June 5, 2019 @ 2:00pm ET – Don’t Let the Bad Guys In or Let Them Win: How Amazon Sellers Can Survive and Thrive in a World of Black Hat Tactics with Jeff Cohen and Davide Nicolucci
- June 19, 2019 @ 2:00pm ET – Prime Day Push: Advertising Must Do’s to Increase Sales on Prime Day with Jeff Cohen and Lena R. Liberman
Interested in having someone from the Seller Labs team manage your advertising campaigns or optimize your listings? Talk to our Managed Services team! We’re here to help!
Caroline is an Event Manager, Partner Specialist,and Marketing Expert at DISQO. When she's not offering excellent customer support she's doing pirouettes and cheering on the UGA Bulldogs.