Optimize your Amazon advertising strategies to attract new customers during this massive annual event.
Amazon sellers’ Prime Day sales far exceeded $1 billion during last year’s 36-hour sales event. Do you have the advertising strategies in place to help you make the most of this year’s Prime Day power window? Watch Jeff Cohen and Lena Liberman discuss Prime Day advertising strategies and how to integrate all of the moving parts so that you make this year’s Prime Day your best yet.
Jeff and Lena cover:
- Using the new Product/ASIN/Category Targeting options to open new doors by adding specificity.
- Auto Campaigns: What’s old is new again.
- Setting strategies and goals so you can achieve, measure, and replicate success.
- Budgeting your time and your money for and during the Prime Day frenzy.
- Creating new Prime Day ad campaigns vs. retooling existing campaigns to work for Prime Day.
- Understanding that even though Prime Day is a sprint, success on Amazon is a marathon and you need to start your Prime Day ad plan early to get into the algorithmic groove.
- So much more!
Resources mentioned and shared in the webinar:
- [Infographic] The Rise of Amazon Prime Day
- [Webinar] In A World of Amazon Black Hat Tactics, Don’t Let the Bad Guys In or Let Them Win
- Amazon Logistics Update: Storage Fees Slashed for 1-Day Prime Shipping Rollout
- Vermont Teddy Bear’s Success Selling on Amazon
- [Webinar] Lessons Learned From Prime Day 2018 & How to Succeed for Prime Day 2019
- [Webinar] Prepare Your Brand to Stand Out on Prime Day
- How to Build a Working Amazon ASIN Strategy with Peter Kearns
- [Webinar] Amazon Brand Registry 101: Helping You Protect Your Intellectual Property on Amazon – Scheduled for July 11, 2019 @ 2:00pm ET
Maximize your Amazon Advertising on Prime Day and every day using Seller Labs’ Ignite. Start your free 30-day Ignite trial today and see how you can optimize ACoS, increase revenue, and build your brand.