- Lena R. Liberman
- On June 6, 2019
- 1 Comments
- amazon black hat tactics, amazon white hat tactics, resource webinar
In a World of Amazon Black Hat Tactics, Don’t Let the Bad Guys In or Let Them Win originally aired live on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 2:00pm ET.
Though the concept of “black hat” originated in the stories of the wild, wild west, Amazon black hat tactics are very real threats to sellers today. Our hosts will cover everything from brushing to review farms and PPC fraud. Don’t feel lost with these terms! Check out our comprehensive eBook full of all the jargon you need.
Watch Amazon experts Jeff Cohen (Seller Labs CRO) and Davide Nicolucci (featured in the Buzzfeed article) as they answer your questions and discuss common black-hat tactics to watch out for and what to do if your business has been targeted.
Highlights From The Amazon Black Hat Tactics Webinar
- What would be considered a black hat tactic?
- Black hat vs. White hat vs. Orange hat tactics
- How big of a problem can black hat tactics be for Amazon sellers?
- Different ways to protect your Amazon business
- What are white hat tactics you can utilize in your business to help rise above the black hat players?
Resources Mentioned In The Webinar
- Some Amazon Sellers Are Paying $10,000 A Month To Trick Their Way To The Top – BuzzFeed, Leticia Miranda
- [eBook] China: The Amazon Gold Rush Frenzy
- The Secrets Behind the Success of Chinese Amazon Sellers, as Revealed by Insiders – We Are Growth Hack, Davide Nicolucci
- War is On: How to Fight Unfair Competition on Amazon – We Are Growth Hack, Davide Nicolucci
- [eBook] Understanding Amazon Black Hat Tactics
- Amazon Project Zero: Everything You Need to Know and How It Can Combat Counterfeit Products
- eGrowth Partners – Cynthia Stine
- Amazon Sellers Lawyer – CJ Rosenbaum
- eCommerce Chris – Chris McCabe
Tools To Help You Beat Black Hat Tactics
- Quantify – Start your free 30-day trial today, and monitor Davide’s recommended metrics to ensure you’re not being targeted by black hat participants.
- Feedback Genius – Get white hat seller feedback and product reviews, and grow your brand on Amazon the right way.
- Looking to bundle? Get started with Seller Labs Pro!