[Webinar] In a World of Amazon Black Hat Tactics, Don’t Let the Bad Guys In or Let Them Win – Wed Jun 5, 2019 @ 2PM EDT
- Lena R. Liberman
- On May 17, 2019
- 0 Comments
- amazon black hat tactics, amazon white hat tactics, upcoming webinar
Wednesday, June 5th 2019 @ 2:00PM EDT
How Amazon Sellers Can Survive — and Thrive — Playing by the Rules
“Black hat,” “white hat,” even “gray hat” and “orange hat” . . . what?!
Yep, they’re all very real and a part of the Amazon ecosystem. If any of those terms seem confusing (you’re not alone) or you didn’t know what Amazon black hat manipulation tactics were before Buzzfeed recently brought the issue to light, you probably have questions such as:
- “What exactly defines ‘black-hat tactics’ when it comes to Amazon?”
- “What’s the difference between all the colors of hats?”
- “How big is the black-hat problem?”
- “What can I do to protect my business from black-hat threats?”
- And most important: “Can I continue to grow my Amazon business playing by the rules and following white-hat tactics? If so, how?”
Join Amazon experts Jeff Cohen (Seller Labs CRO) and Davide Nicolucci (featured in the Buzzfeed article) as they answer these questions and discuss common black-hat tactics to watch out for and what to do if your business has been targeted.