- Caroline Powell
- On February 20, 2019
- 0 Comments
- resource video, resource webinar
Build and Protect Your Amazon Reputation with Feedback Genius originally aired live on Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
Building a reputable brand online is hard work. As an Amazon seller, you run into even larger hurdles trying to develop and protect your Amazon reputation. Using a tool like Feedback Genius, you can take come of the guess work and manual labor out of building that reputation.
In this webinar, Product Manager, Cindy Snow, and Content Editor, Lena Liberman, go through all of the ins and outs of why sellers have a hard time building their Amazon reputation, what they can do to help improve it, and bonus features in Feedback Genius you should be utilizing to give your buyers the personalized experience they’re looking for.
In Q4 2018, Cindy hosted another webinar with our very own Jeff Cohen, clarifying how you can communicate with your buyers. Did you know that 50% of Amazon sellers don’t realize they can ask their buyers for a review? How many reviews is that leaving on the table?
Build and Protect Your Amazon Reputation with Feedback Genius Highlights:
- What is your Amazon reputation? Why does it matter?
- Challenges (and opportunities) of building a reputation online
- 3 reasons Amazon sellers get reputation management so wrong
- Solutions for how to change your mindset and add automation to your business
- Basic rules of messaging
If you’re just getting started with a free 30-day trial of Feedback Genius, or you’re a seasoned veteran of the product, there’s something for everyone in this webinar.
Bonus Resources to Build Your Amazon Reputation
- Amazon Terms of Service Checklist
- Amazon TOS Broken Down for Buyer-Seller Communication
- Why You Should Automate Your Buyer-Seller Messaging
- 3 Buyer-Seller Messages For Building A Distinctive Reputation On Amazon
- Nearly Half of Amazon Sellers Still Believe Sending Multiple Emails Per Order Is Best Practice
- One-Third of Amazon Seller Believe Influencing A Buyer’s Actions Is Okay…And They’re Wrong
- (Free eBook) Sellers Moving the Amazon Flywheel