5 Tips to Crush Competitors & Boost Your Amazon Q4 Holiday SalesCaroline Powell
The strategies you need to boost your brand and crush your competition on Amazon this holiday season.
The holiday shopping season has arrived, and it’s shaping up to be even bigger than last year. Did you know that average Amazon Q4 holiday sales are 4x higher in November, and 5x higher in December? Smart sellers know that in order to fully maximize their sales potential, they must do everything right.
So how do you dominate your competition and jump ahead in rankings and ratings during the busiest and most profitable season of the year?
- Best ways to keep an eye on what your competition is doing
- How to optimize your listings for the holidays to drive qualified traffic and impact sales
- Data-driven advertising tactics that convert (and are cost-effective!)
- Why using personalized messages can increase product feedback and reviews
- Holiday keyword trends and when to use or avoid them
Watch the replay and stick around for the Q&A with our experts, Molly Maple Bryant and Edward “PPC Ed” Ruffin!
Resources Mentioned in the Webinar
- Get started with Seller Labs Pro today!
- Prime Day Push: Advertising Must Do’s to Increase Sales on Prime Day
- [Infographic] The Rise of Amazon Prime Day
- PickFu – Save $50 by using the code SELLERLABS
- A/B Email Testing with Amazon Emoji Now Available in Feedback Genius
- Using A/B Testing to Optimize Open Rates in Feedback Genius
- [Tip Sheet] Get Retail Ready: 7 Must Do’s for Your Next Amazon New Product Launch
- The Next-Level Amazon Product Launch Plan
Connect with Seller Labs