- Lena R. Liberman
- On August 23, 2019
What Constitutes “Winning” When It Comes to Amazon?
Le Digital Tax Makes Its Way to Sellers on the Amazon France Marketplace (And we’ve seen plenty of policy/fee changes that start abroad make their way to the U.S. soon enough.)
- Amazon Is Passing Along Costs of a New Digital Tax to Thousands of French Sellers
- Amazon Makes Marketplace Sellers Pay For French Digital Tax
- Amazon Is About to Be Clobbered with a Big New Tax, and Its First Instinct Is to Slam 3rd-Party Sellers with Higher Costs
- Amazon to Pass Along Costs of France’s ‘Digital Services Tax’
Amazon: The Complicated Frenemy
- Amazon Just Announced It’s Spending $15 Billion to Dominate This Market. Here’s Why Small Businesses Should Pay Attention
- Amazon Is Harnessing the ‘Strange and Remarkable’ Growth of Independent Sellers with New Tools, Investments
Badges? We Don’t Need No Stinkin’ [Pay-to-Play] Badges!
- What Does Amazon’s “Top Brand” Badge Actually Mean?
- Amazon Tests Amazon Top Brand Badge on Fashion US Listings
Antitrust, Monopsony, and Regulation
Fakes, Frauds, Counterfeits, and Scams
- Books: The Amazon Wheel Has Come Full Circle
- Scams: Brushing Is Back (Did It Ever Go Away?)
- What’s The Deal? Residents Nationwide Ask Amazon Where ‘Surprise’ Package Came From. Those “surprise packages” are part of a scam called “brushing.” Are you familiar with the term? To learn about this and more Black-Hat lingo, download “Understanding Amazon Black-Hat Tactics: Your Terminology Guide“
- Also read “Check Your Head: The Lore and Lingo of the Amazon Black Hat“
- And catch the webinar replay of “In a World of Amazon Black-Hat Tactics, Don’t Let the Bad Guys in or Let Them Win.”
Private Label and Amazon Brands
Privacy and Data Protection
- Amazon Personally Identifiable Information Data Protection Update—What Feedback Genius Users Need to Know
Amazon Warehouses, Workers, and Wages
- Amazon’s Strategy to Win Over Congressional Critics: Tours of Its Giant Warehouses
- How Amazon Is Fighting Back Against Workers’ Increasing Efforts to Unionize
Seller Labs Events and Amazon Seller News
- There’s still time to register! Join us for a Seller Labs Webinar: The Next-Level Amazon Product Launch Plan on Tuesday, September 5, 2019 @ 2:00 P.M. EDT.